Livki and Petya: VAMPIRE KNIGHT AU (PT.3)

(The video isn't required to understand the chapter, it's just one of my favorite AMVs 😂)

Based off of episode 3! This one is LONG AF... SORRY...

For this chapter...

!!!it's important that you read the bolded letters in the middle of the story too!!!

Also, yes, it starts of funny, but by the end, it may just get a tad bit angsty >:3

At this point, the headmaster seemed even more excited than usual, and that was saying something. He decided he wanted to wake Peter and Maya up early and give them a special breakfast. A celebration, really, for some good news he had in store for the two.

He set the table up nice and neat. The food was set up nicely, with soups and vegetables, and a clean white table cloth to top it all off. It was about 6am when he got Peter and Maya up, claiming he had a special surprise for them.

Peter and Maya were a bit confused when they sat at the table. Maya was more concerned about the fact that they never got fancy food like this, and her father seemed way too cheerful. Little did she know that he wasn't even finished. He gleefully skipped out of the kitchen wearing an apron and oven mitts on both of his hands.

He was also carrying a crock pot by its handles. It had something in it. Maya took a whiff of the air. It smelled kind of good... the Headmaster approached the two at the table, holding the crock pot out in front of him.

He set the crock pot down on the table and pointed to one of the dishes he had made earlier He was seemingly proud of his creation. All of his creations. His expression said it all. "Here's my own tuna carpaccio with marinated tomatoes and a pinch of parsley!" He explained.

It didn't take long for him to switch to the next dish. He opened the lid of the crock pot, a wide smile on his face as the steam entered the atmosphere. "I've also made my bean fillet with vegetables and a lovely cream sauce!"

He began to skip back to the kitchen with the lid in his covered hand. "These are all dishes of my own creation! My very own!"

He was acting like an over enthusiastic puppy, which even Peter and Maya knew was completely abnormal. Peter stared down at the small bowl of soup in front of him, seemingly tired. "You're telling me he called us here at the crack of dawn for this?"

"Yeah, calling it his own is a bit much," Maya added with a mouthful of food.

"That isn't what I was talking about..."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

It took only a few seconds for the Headmaster to return. He still had his pink apron on, but this time he also had a camera. "Say cheese!"

Maya smiled, but Peter's expression just made him look annoyed. "What's with you today??" Peter asked.

The Headmaster held up the photo that the camera printed of them. "Today is special! You will perform your duties not as guardians, but as full fledged members of the Disciplinary Committee, making it a day to commemorate!"

Maya was both confused and excited. As for Peter... he was just confused.

{TIME SKIP: MOON DORMITORIES}

"Surprise dorm inspection??" Loki complained.

The vampires were all forced to clean up their dorm rooms in order to prepare for an inspection. This would ensure that nothing there was against the rules. They had to do it during the daytime, when the day class was doing it. So they were putting off some of their sleep time.