Petya and Livki: VAMPIRE KNIGHT AU (Pt.2)

The media is just the first opening for Vampire Knight... imagine it with the respective AU characters...

This one is based off of S1, ep.2 of Vampire Knight. If you don't know the characters, refer back to Pt.1 :)

aLSO YEA, I AM WELL AWARE THAT I MIXED UP CHARACTERS LAST TIME... Steve's part was actually supposed to be Peter Q... Sorry Starlord. Steve's character is supposed to be Asoto Ichijo, who isn't introduced until later. Starlord's character is Takuma Ichijo.

Also, my apologies if the wording sucks... Writer's block :/

{3rd Person}

Peter felt more and more sick to his stomach as each day passed. He bent over the sink, having what seemed like his fifth coughing fit of the day. He watched as the blood tablet he had recently tried had fallen into the sink. He didn't understand how those tablets worked on every other vampire but himself...

It was like... his body was rejecting the tablets. The tablet began to dissolve when it hit the water, like it's supposed to. Peter suddenly felt stinging in his throat. A painful thirst that could only be quenched by one thing. Blood.

The tablets worked for a few years, but now that they weren't, Peter was well aware of what was going to happen to him.

'The time is getting close... very close...'

{TIME SKIP: LATER IN THE DAY}

Maya sat next to Betty in the classroom and watched as most of the day class began to freak out, especially the trio that sat in front of her. All she heard from those three girls were things like:

"They're homemade!"

"Who are you giving them to?"

They were talking about the chocolates they had made. "Everyone is so excited..." Betty said.

Maya turned to look at her friend, glee in her eyes. "That's because they're all getting ready for Valentine's Day tomorrow!"

That's when one of the boys of the day class, Clint, decided he wanted to be a Valentine's Day Grinch. "All of the girls in this class go around giving chocolates to the boys they have crushes on to proclaim their love for them... I don't get it! It's completely absurd! HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THIS IS A SCHOOL OF HIGHER LEARNING?!"

Clint pushed his glasses higher up on the bridge of his nose and walked to his seat. "I am against it in every way, shape, and form."
(A/N: Yes, Clint has glasses in this AU since it's a key part of the original character, Kasumi Kageyama.)

Betty let out a small giggle. For she knew who Clint's crush was. "You know, you might just get chocolates from Natasha."

Clint imagined the scenario, though it seemed impossible, he couldn't help but blush. All of the other boys in the class leaned over on their desks, defeated. "We aren't going to get anything anyway," one boy said.

"Yeah, it's all gonna go to those damn night class boys," another added.

"Are you going to give chocolates to anybody this year, Betty?" Maya asked.

"No, not interested. You?"

"No, I don't think so."

Betty seemed confused. Maya was a little obvious since she had a sheet of paper with the title "Valentine's Chocolate Recipe" on it sitting on her desk.

Betty looked down at the paper. "So then... what's that?"

Maya smiled and gave an honest reply. "I won't be giving chocolate to anybody, but I'm going to help my friend make chocolates for her boyfriend is all!"