Petya: Venomous (PT.1)

This angsty oneshot is heavily inspired by the CMV above! Although a few things are changed. The CMV real ending time is about 2:25, so you don't need to watch the whole video.

Also, this oneshot is written by me (Avengersgeek2019)

One other thing to know: This is an AU where being Venom's host basically makes you a killer.......

Maya's POV:

My 25th birthday came around quickly. It seemed like only yesterday I was a 16-year-old high school girl with something that most girls at that age had: a crush. For me, this crush became my boyfriend. And six months ago, we finally got married.

That's right. I'm no longer Maya Adams. I'm now Maya Parker.

I was blessed to end up with Peter. I love absolutely everything about him. He's kind and loyal, and his wit is sharp as a tack. What's not to love?

When I started dating him back in high school, he was an outcast, and yet I was still surprised I didn't have to tell any other girls to back off. But they all wanted Brad. I could care less.

I never understood what those girls saw in Brad... Peter was my type, and I knew that from the very beginning. And now, six months after marrying him, we both got jobs and were able to afford a normal sized house instead of an apartment. I had even texted Peter to see if we had enough money to care for a puppy.

Peter knows I adore dogs. When he didn't reply to my text, I grew saddened. Maybe he didn't want a dog...

He came home about an hour later, holding an excited Maltese puppy in his arms. He claims that he "picked the one that reminded him of me."

A/N: in case you don't know, here's what Maltese puppies look like:

You have no idea how long I've thanked Peter for that. He really was the best husband a girl like me could ever ask for. We ended up naming our puppy Cookie. She really is a special little dog to have around.

And Peter was right, Cookie was like a puppy-version of me. She was hyper, but also protective. Now, she was about a year old, and it was like Cookie knew today was my birthday. I was simply making myself some lunch, and right when I sat at the table, Cookie jumped onto my lap and started to lick my face.

"Cookie!" I cried with a giggle.

I stood up with Cookie in my arms, and set her on the ground. "Why don't you go and welcome Peter when he gets home?" I said, patting Cookie on the head.

She let out a small yip and raced over to the front door, probably awaiting Peter's return. I sat back down and pulled my phone out of my pocket, only to see what time it was. 8:30?! Peter should've been home from work an hour ago!

I started to grow nervous. Maybe he was just planning something for my birthday? Yeah... Olivia and Carson claimed they were much too busy to pay me a visit... they must all be planning something. I sent Peter a text just in case.