Petya: Teen Years

*ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD!!!*

A/N: TheStarWarsFangirl77 is writing an AU story if our OCs were present in Infinity War and Endgame (go check out the story, it's in a section from her book called "Adventures of the Avengers and Friends"! It's awesome!)

One thing I realized is that five years later, Maya would be 21 and Peter would still be 16. This oneshot will show how they got rid of the age difference!

ALSO!! This chapter is still going to be fluffy, but it definitely won't be very funny like the chapter before this!

I'm gonna go ahead and warn you about FEELS because this chapter IS going to be sad!

MAYA'S P.O.V (DURING THE END OF ENDGAME)

I hated being so much older than Peter. Five years ago, we were the same age. That was different when he dusted and came back. He didn't age in the soul stone, making me five years older than him.

I hated it.

From the day I met him, I loved him. And during the time he was gone, I grieved, but I also hoped and prayed constantly for Peter's return. But I also hoped that Peter would age a little... so I could still be with him...

He didn't. And now I'm too old for him. It was hard for me to accept the fact that he'd probably forget about me and not even think of me as a friend. He'd find another girl and fall in love with her.

However... maybe I didn't have to worry about that anymore...

I had witnessed everything that happened. I saw when Cap became and old man. Then I got to thinking... 'When Scott used that time machine, he came back as multiple ages, one being a teenager... but he was the same Scott because he remembered everything... and now Cap turned himself into an elderly man... perhaps I can convince Bruce to use it and turn me back into a teenager... but then I'd have to do high school again...'

I looked over and saw Bucky and Sam sitting next to Cap on the wooden bench. I noticed Bruce was about to leave. I had to make up my mind quickly. Should I go back to high school and be with Peter, or should I continue into adulthood without him?

Bruce started to put the machine away. That's it. It'll be worth it. All I wanted was a do over anyway. I balled my fists and started towards Bruce. "Bruce!," I called.

He looked at me and slowly put down all the machinery that he was holding. "Hey Maya!," he said.

I stopped in front of him, nearly out of breath. "Bruce... I need you to do me a favor..."

He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow, signaling me to tell him. "Don't put the machine away."

"Why?," he asked.

I ran a hand through my thin hair and looked at the ground. "Cap was able to turn into an old man with it. I was hoping... maybe we could use it to uh..."

I looked back up at Bruce, who seemed genuinely confused. I took a deep breath and spit out the words I was thinking. "I want to use it to turn myself back into a teenager!"

Bruce's eyes widened in surprise. "Why??? You do realize this means you'll have to do high school again, right??"

"Yeah yeah, I know..." I began. "But it'll be worth it! I just want to be with Peter again!"

"Look, Maya, that's real cute and all, but I don't think that's a good idea," Bruce explained.

"Why not??"