Livki: A Couple at Disney

A/N: Okay so I was just thinking back to when I went to Disneyland about a year ago. It's so much fun there! I'm a teen and I still haven't outgrown Disney 😂. But then I remembered that Disney owns Marvel (that explains why there's a Guardians of the Galaxy ride in the California Adventure). AND THEN I HAD ANOTHER IDEA!! Olivia and Loki are both Asgardians who have probably never been to Disneyland. So what if I wrote a oneshot about a romantic trip to Disneyland with Olivia and Loki... oh and Thor can go too. He's just going to be the third wheel. And they'd probably need a midgardian to go with them to so... I picked Tony...

This chapter is going to be more fluffy and funny rather than totally serious by the way!

It's not entirely written very good... I can usually do better when I'm not suffering from writer's block. I also made Thor a bit of a goof in this chapter, but only for the laughs. I'm well aware that Thor doesn't act like a five year old in the movies as he does in this oneshot... also, this takes place BEFORE the events of Infinity War and Endgame.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V:

Things started off pretty normal. Loki was chilling on the couch, and I was resting my head on his lap while reading a book. Thor was doing push ups, but probably only to show off. We had nothing to do in all honesty. I took a long sigh and placed my book open on my chest. "Do we plan on actually doing anything today?" I asked.

Thor switched to diamond push-ups, turning his head to face me and Loki while doing so. "I plan on getting a girlfriend," he said.

Loki and I had no reactions. We were used to this kind of bullsh*t when it came to Thor. "A lot of girls look for personality, not crazy muscles."

"Oh, and you think Loki has a good personality?" Thor snapped.

"I hate you, Thor," Loki growled.

I could barely hold it in. I was more than tempted to yell at Thor and tell him how much I loved Loki and his personality. But before I could bark back and become apart of the argument, a certain billionaire came in to change the subject.

"It has come to my attention that none of you have been to Disneyland," Tony said, approaching us with a smug smile.

I put my book down and sat up. "What's that..?"

"A theme park based solely on the Disney movies and franchises they've bought," Tony began. "There are rides, food, and character meet and greets. And since Disney made those documentaries, we are in the parks as well!"

I felt a mix of happiness and surprise. Disney made those documentaries about us??

"You mean there are imposters at that place?," Loki asked, suddenly growing angry.

"No, just actors so people can "meet" us and other characters," Tony explained, making quotation marks with his fingers. "Besides, they probably wouldn't have the chance to in real life. Alsooooo... This cool a** billionaire already bought you fast passes and line jumps, you're welcome."

Thor stopped exercising and sat up like a kindergartener who was about to have a story read to them. "Wha-"

Tony then started to babble again. "Before you ask, fast passes are line shorteners. You get one, you go to the shorter line. Believe me, regular lines there are longer than and insect's life span. I'll get one of the Quinjets started so we can fly there, just the four of us!"

The trip seemed pretty fun actually... and I had hoped maybe I could spend some quality time there with Loki...

Footsteps were heard when Tony stopped talking. It was Maya approaching. I rolled my eyes. Of course teenagers would probably find this 'Disneyland' fun.