Livki: Fed Up

A/N: The picture in the media was drawn by yours truly 😊

Also, this chapter is gonna be comedic!

"Ugh, are there any quiet areas in the tower??" Olivia asked furiously.

All she wanted was to be able to have some alone time with Loki without being teased. She missed the days when she could just be alone with the one she loved. But it seemed that every place in the tower was always packed! And one thing she definitely didn't want was being caught kissing Loki by Thor for the third time.

"Olivia," Loki began. "Maybe we should just go outside."

That's when they heard a very familiar sarcastic voice coming from behind them. "GO OUTSIDE?! I HAVEN'T BEEN OUTSIDE IN AGES!"

Just as Olivia thought. The two turned around to see Loki's hothead of a brother, Thor. Olivia and Loki grew infuriated. "Are you imitating me?" Loki asked

"I don't know," said Thor, crossing his arms. "Am I?"

Loki let out a huge groan and gently grabbed Olivia's arm. "Olivia, let's get as far away from this tower as possible."

"Deal," Olivia replied.

The two left Thor's presence. "I'll be waiting!" Thor yelled.

Olivia could not hold in the urge to shout any longer. "SHUT UP, THOR!!!" She screamed.

The couple ended up walking down to a local park and sat on the bench by the river. With a sigh, Olivia leaned her head on Loki's shoulder. "Finally," She said. "Some alone time."

"Yes, and I hate getting teased just because I love you," Loki admitted.

Olivia hated it too. Especially when they got caught by Thor. But when other people caught them, Olivia also found it kind of funny.

With a chuckle, Olivia asked "Do you remember that one time Clint caught us kissing behind a tree?"

Loki showed a very small smile. "Yes, he acted like a toddler who has never seen people kiss before."

Olivia grabbed her gut and let out a burst of laughter. "Tony caught us a few times too, but his reactions were all the same!" She said.

"I remember that very vividly," Loki claimed, rolling his eyes and smiling.

Tony Stark may be a genius, but sometimes he sure does act stupid.

"Wasn't there one more that caught us?" Loki asked.

"Nat. But she only caught us once," Olivia explained.

"Right..."

Olivia started to laugh so hard that she nearly fell off of the bench. It may have been a little annoying to Olivia since she and Loki have been caught kissing so much, but it was also kind of funny too.

Olivia looked back up at Loki after she was finished having a laughing fit. Loki was grinning... just a little. Olivia placed her hand on Loki's shoulder and leaned closer to him.

She gave him a small peck on the cheek and noticed his blush start to appear. "Maybe we won't get caught this time," Olivia muttered.

Loki turned his head to face his soulmate. The two locked lips and stayed that way for a long time. When they departed, their noses were still touching, and they looked each other in the eyes lovingly.

Loki lightly touched Olivia's cheek, and Olivia turned her head and kissed his hand.

Loki's face turned bright red.

"Sorry," Olivia said with a smile. "You're cute when you blush."

"You're cuter," Loki replied.

They both had red faces at this point.

But that's when a familiar little as*hole appeared from behind a tree that was quite a few feet away from the bench Loki and Olivia sat at. "Wow, talk about sappy!" The voice said.

Olivia and Loki turned around to see the one and only Thor Odinson. And to make things worse, he was holding a camera. "THOR!" Olivia shouted.

"Now I have more pictures to bother you with!" Thor exclaimed.

"Hey, I'm here too!" Another voice yelled.

A person in a strange golden suit crawled out of the bushes and stood on his feet. The suit he wore looked more like a golden Deadpool suit. It was Cosmos. He was a friend of the Avengers and would occasionally come and visit. "YOU TOO??" Olivia said, annoyed.
A/N: Godofwar445 , your OC's name is Cosmos, right? I wanna make sure it's right, and if it's not, I'm sorry!

"I invited him," Thor uttered with a cheeky smile.

"Ugh, brother, why do you do this?," Loki asked in annoyance

"It's fun!" Thor beamed.

"This is why you'll never get a girlfriend," Loki retorted.

"I had Jane at one point!"

"Not anymore, you don't."

Thor is such a nuisance sometimes.

"And I overheard you say getting caught was funny, Olivia," Cosmos pointed out.

"Only when it's Tony or Clint because their reactions are funny. Or Nat because she really doesn't care."

"But it's fun to look back at these," Thor exclaimed.

Olivia couldn't help it. Thor was just being that annoying. "Loki, dear, do you still have any knives on you?"

Loki didn't even have to answer. He pulled a knife out from his pocket and gave it to Olivia. That's when Olivia jumped over the bench and started to chase Thor around the park with the knife.

It was an interesting thing to witness for Loki, seeing his love chance around his annoying brother.

When Thor was in Bulls Eye range, she stabbed Thor with the knife and watched him scream like a baby. She knew it wouldn't kill him. After all, he's not a human. It would probably hurt for a long time though.

Olivia looked back at Loki, who was applauding and smiling while Thor cried out like an idiot.

Then she started to giggle. "Payback..." she mumbled.