𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

This is the first prank I've ever done in this book if you like this one let me know because I might do more....
-

Your POV

I just realized while scrolling through Instagram that me and Billie have never done a prank on each other which kinda shocked me because literally everyone I know has a YouTube channel for that reason, me and Billie obviously don't have a YouTube channel I mean we've thought about it but with tour and how busy her life is we both decided that we probably wouldn't get to make as many videos as we wanted to which is fine because it wasn't that big of a deal to me....butttt I really do wanna do a prank on her I have no idea which one but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I did some searching on YouTube and found the "I don't wanna kiss you anymore prank" at first it kinda seemed dumb but Billie LOVES attention so maybe this will be the perfect one to do.

Like I said before we don't have a YouTube channel so we don't have a camera, I don't need to record it I just mostly wanna see how she reacts.

I walk downstairs to see billie in her studio, I didn't wanna go in there and interrupt so I'll just stay out here and listen to her beautiful voice.

She started singing "everything I wanted" which always makes me cry just like "I love you" but everything I wanted obviously makes me think about her and finneas, there relationship is unreal they get along"most of the time" but they always end up working it out... I wish I had a relationship like that with my siblings.

I walked over to the door of the studio and watched as she sing her heart out.

As she finished her song she finally noticed me.

"Hi mama"

"God your voice is...so beautiful"

She smiled and blushed.

"Thank you princess"

She walked over to me and tried kissing me which I fell for but then remembered what I was doing, I tried playing it of though.

I backed away slowly trying to play it off

"Well I'm bored as fuck wanna watch a movie or something"

She gave me a confused look.

"Umm, yeah sure"

"I'll make some snacks"

"Okay"

I'm pretty sure that confused her more then annoyed her.

I turned on the red LED Lights in the living room and grabbed the Apple remote.

"Babe what movie do you wanna watch"

She walks in with takis, candy and water.

"Something scary"

She knows I hate scary.

"Wanna watch hush"

"What's it about"