𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

Your POV

Lately I've been feeling like billies been cheating on me and I know billie would never do that it's just everything that's been happening it all adds up...every time I call her she ends up either saying something that sounds so made up or she just doesn't answer me and. She's been ignoring me A LOT lately. We haven't hung out in over two weeks which is fine we all need space but it's not like her to do that.

When ever I ask her what's going on she always says she's bush writing music with finneas which could be true but before she was invite me over or FaceTime me so we could be together...this just isn't like her..

I could be going way over my head but I'm an extreme over thinker and I can't possibly think of any other reason as to why she's shutting me out.

I took out my phone and called billie

She picked up after three rings

"Billie, I need you to listen to me"

Billies in bold

"I really can't talk right now"

"Why? Why can't you talk... its not because you're with finneas"

"No I am. We're working on a song"

"Billie. I called him and he's with Claudia"

The line went silent

"Y/n I know I haven't been honest"

"Or clever. If you wanted to keep your cheating quiet you should've told someone to keep me happy so I wouldn't suspect anything"

"No no no. Hold up a minute"

"Billie seriously-

"No! Y/n you can say many things about me but you can NEVER call me a cheater"

"Then explain where you have been for the last two weeks"

"I can't. I'm sorry"

"Seriously billie"

"I'm so sorry. I promise I'm not cheating on you"

"How am I supposed to believe that"

"Because I love you"

"No you don't"

"Weather you believe me or not I do love you and soon enough you'll know why I haven't been around"

"Okay well until then...we're over"

"No y/n please stop!"

"Billie I can't do the constant worrying and all night crying anymore. I have more self worth then that"

"Baby please understand me"

"Please stop"

"Give me a few hours and you'll understand"