𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

(This is gonna be a long-ass chapter)

Billies POV

me and my family are going on a camping trip for a few days and honestly, I didn't want to go I'd rather stay home with y/n If I go I'll be miserable it sucks not being with her it's was hard enough when I was on tour and I only got back a week ago-

Maggie: "Billie go pack your things"

"Mom do I have to go I've only been back for a week and I want to spend time with y/n before you know it I'll be gone again"

"Billie haven't you noticed Claudia's coming so can y/n"

My eyes lit up

"WAIT REALLY OMG"

"Yes I already told her last night I just told her not to tell you, you can go pick her up before we leave so hurry up and go pack your things"

"Okay"

I rushed upstairs to pack my bag I made sure I brought y/n's favorite Hoodie of mine.

After I finished packing I ran downstairs almost falling because you know my Clumsy ass.

"Okay imma go get my girl"

I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car, I made a little stop before I picked up y/n.

I picked up all of her favorite snacks and 2 fluffy blankets I wanted tonight to be perfect.

When I got all the stuff and tried my best to hide it in my car.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up to y/n's house, I rushed to the front door.

I was too impatient to wait so I let myself in.

"Hi"

A huge smile appeared on her face.

"Are you gonna come kiss me or are you gonna just stand there"

She ran over to me and laid her arms around my neck.

"Happy," she said with her beautiful smile.

"Not yet"

I pulled her in by the waist and kissed her till we were both breathless.

"Okay now I'm happy"

I grabbed her bag and walked her out to the car.

"Before we go get a picture of me for insta"

"Do you actually care what people think of you that much to post on Instagram every day"

"Do you think I look good"

I looked her up and down with love-filled eyes

"Damn Straight"

"Well then no I only care for your opinion"

Okay then, I snapped a picture of her and posted it to Instagram.