Periods

Back fora sec. Enjoy 💋

Your POV

Yesterday

"You okay love" I hear next to me

"Yeah my stomach just hurts for some reason"

"Is it your period?"

"No I still have four days"

"Do you need anything"

"Always so considerate..thank you bil but I'm okay"

Today

I get up and go use the bathroom because something doesn't feel right.

I sit on the toilet and look down..are you fucking serious. I still have another three days I'm never early! UGH.

Once i finished in the bathroom I grab two pain pills and wash them down with a glass of water. I put my clothes in the washer hoping I can get the stain out quickly. I lay down on the couch already groaning in pain. Fuck my life.

I grab my heated blanket and keep it on my stomach. Please god let this go away.

-

Billie's POV

I stretch my arm out, finding y/n to pull her closer to me. When I feel nothing I open my eyes...where is she. I sit up and look around "Jesus the sun is bright as fuck" I take the covers off of me and see a red stain on the sheets..poor thing.

I stand up and strip the bed, luckily it's only small so it didn't stain the mattress. I take everything downstairs to the washer and spray stain remover on it. When I open the lid I see y/n's clothes already in there...hmm she must not have seen the stain on the bed. Once I changed everything over and remake the bed I finally go downstairs to see y/n passed out on the couch.

"Poor baby" I grab the blanket draped over the back of the couch and tuck her in.

I keep the blinds closed and turn the heat up a little bit so she's not cold then I go make breakfast.

Me and y/n are a lot alike when we have our periods, we can't handle the smell of a lot of things or eat anything but fruit. I grab yogurt from the fridge along with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and blackberries and start cutting it up. Fruit doesn't fill you up and I definitely don't wanna to see a hungry y/n on her period...terrifying. I take out some granola and place it on top of the yogurt with the fruit. Then I start making peanut butter banana rolls. This is soooo good and I know this will make her happy.

-

About an hour has gone by and I'm putting her breakfast on the table next to the couch. Along with two pain pills, water & orange juice.

Her eyes flutter open when I turn around "hi baby" I said softly

"Hi" her voice cracks "what smells so good"

"I made you breakfast, and no I didn't make eggs"

"You know me so well"

"There's two pain pills there for you take them after you've eaten"

She sits up and wraps the heated blanket around her.

"Are you cold love"

"Yes and no, It's random chills"

"Want me to turn the heat up more"

"No it's okay I'll be roasting in a few minutes"

"Okay, well I'm gonna go clean up the kitchen while you eat, here's the remote if you wanna watch something"