𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

I would have done a gender reveal one first but I'm to excited to write this one and post it so we're just gonna say that y/n and Billie waited till birth to find out the gender.
-

Y0ur POV

I was laying in bed while drawing some random shit like usual, when I felt a huge gush from under me.

There's no way that just happened I'm not due for another 6 weeks, I stood up and started shaking it felt like a panic attack...I tired calming myself down.

"Billie"

"Yeah mama"

"My water just broke"

She came out of the bathroom and ran over to me.

"Wait what really"

I nodded my head and pointed to the bed.

"Woah"

"Yeah"

I looked back at Billie with the biggest smile possible.

"We're gonna have a baby"

Billie smiled at me

I felt sharp pains all through my stomach causing me to hunch over

"Let me grab you come clothes so you can change, then we'll head to the hospital"

"Okay"

I changed into some comfy clothes while billie grabbed my hospital bag.
-

We got to the hospital and waiting a couple minutes for our room to be ready.

I closed my eyes humming hoping to distract me from the pain

Minutes went by and a doctor came out and brought us to the room

She handed me a hospital gown. This is gonna be so comfortable

I changed in the bathroom and came out to lay in the bed

I got hooked up to a bunch of machines and asked way to many questions, I'm 6 weeks early and that freaks me out but apparently it's common which made me feel better.

When the doctor left Billie walked back over to me and held my hand while looking in my eyes.

"You're gonna do this, and you're gonna be the best mom ever"

"So will you" I said while holding her hand tighter, she leaned down and kissed me passionately.

We both pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"We still need to think about names"

"Okay.... I like the name Jackson"

"What about you"

"It's cute but for a girl I like Gracelyn"

"But what if it's a boy do you wanna use the name Jackson"

"But what if it's a girl do you wanna use the name Gracelyn"