𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍𝚜

Y/N POV

I woke up with horrible pain in my stomach I already knew exactly what it was, I'm 3 days late which is usual but whenever I get my period I get really sick, I could feel that I was about to vomit so I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, I shut the door and threw up, my stomach hurt so bad I could barely breathe.

10 minutes later.

This usually doesn't last long but my stomach still hurts really bad.

I was laying in my bed now with a heating pad on my stomach to help with the cramps I tried to get up to get some Advil but I physically couldn't move it hurt that bad.

I was almost sleep when I heard my phone ring.

It was Billie the only person I wanted to talk to.

"Hey baby, we still on for tonight"

Shit I totally forgot, I should feel better by then.

"Yeah"

"You okay you sound sad"

"No I'm okay just tired I didn't get much sleep last night"

"Oh I'm sorry baby, go get some rest I'll see you tonight I love you"

"I love you too... bye"

I hung up the phone knowing that tonight isn't gonna be as fun as I hoped it's me and Billie's 2 year anniversary and I can't even spend it with her because I'm in that much pain.

I shut off my phone and fell asleep.

4 hours later.

I woke up to my phone going off.

"Hello"

"Hey baby I'm on my way over I can't wait to see you"

"Oh okay see you soon"

Then she hung up

I looked at my phone confused as to why she was coming over so early, it was 7:30 I had no idea, I tried getting up to get ready but again... couldn't move.

Ughhh I hate this.

5 minutes later

I heard Billie knock on the door I couldn't move so I texted her telling her to just come in.

I could hear her walk upstairs.

"Hey baby-

"Omg are you okay"

"Yes I'm fine I've been on my period all day and some times it's bad and sometimes it's not I've been laying here all day because I've been in pain"

"Awe baby why didn't u tell me I could have came over"

"This is why you always baby me and I can take care of myself"

"Oh okay someone's moody"

"It's just it's our anniversary and I can't even spend it with you"

"Well I brought a bunch of snacks and we can watch movies all night"

"Billie-

"shush we're doing it"

I wasn't going to complain so I just let her do whatever.

She turned on one of my favorite movies midnight sun which will obviously make me cry because there's never been a time where I've watched it and I haven't.

"Billie I'm gonna cry you know this"

"That's okay I find it cute"

"It's not for me" I say in a baby voice

"You're cute"

She kissed me and turned the lights off, she cuddled with me for the rest of the night, definitely not what I thought our anniversary would be like but as long as I'm with her it doesn't matter.
-

Word count 552

Ily 🦋