𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜

Y/n POV

This has been eating me up for weeks and I don't want to just come out and say it...little did I know that's exactly what I did.

"Billie I'm sorry but I can't keep it in anymore I've been meaning to say something but I didn't want you to feel pressured into telling me"

"Y/n clam down just say it it's okay"

"The past few days i realized you've been moving your head or playing with your hair a lot more, I'm just worried about you I'm sorry-

"Y/n at some point I knew you were gonna ask, I didn't tell u when we first stared dating because I was scared you were gonna leave me"

"Billie no matter what happens I well never leave you I love you wayyyy to much"

"I have Tourette's syndrome it's where easy things become a lot harder to me, I've had it since I was a baby it gets really bad when I think to hard or when I'm trying to really Focus"

"and you were scared because of what, you thought I was gonna leave you?"

She didn't say anything she just put her head down and played with her rings.

"Billie I love you more than I can even imagine and that's not even the point everyone is born with different things they just make you more unique you having Tourette's syndrome doesn't change anything about the way I look or feel about you"

Billies POV

After what Y/ n said tears started to blur my eyes, I hated people knowing I had Tourette's it sucks I know it's not something that just goes away and I know it's not something that I can help but people don't understand that, and Y/N means so much to me I knew I would have to tell her at some point but I just never thought it be today.

"hiding it was really hard I'm usually open about my life but there's some things I want to keep private there's been so many times I wanted to tell you about it I just didn't wanna lose you then"

Y/n opened up her arms singling for me to hug her, i did exactly that tears started to fall from my eyes which made me feel horrible I knew there's nothing I could do to get rid of it and it sucks that i have to live this way but I'm so revealed that y/n understands me for who I am.

I laid on y/n's lap and she played with my hair, calming me down

"Can I ask you about it" she spoke

"Sure"

"Do you wish you didn't have it"

"Sometimes, having it my whole life made me understand it more"

"I was one of the lucky ones, I don't have it nearly as bad as others and I'm so grateful"

"Is it painful"

"Sometimes I'll jerk my head and it'll hurt my neck but I'm never in serious pain"

"I can control it sometimes with oils that my mom give me but there isn't a cure for it"

"Some of my fans have it and it's nice to know I'm not alone with it"

"That's amazing, I think it makes you you"

"Thank you baby"

——-

Word count 555

Ily 🦋