𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒 

Billies POV

We're finally at the hotel and everyone is tired as hell. We have so many things to do but we've all agreed to take a power nap ahead of our plans

I put mine and y/n's luggage down and jumped on the bed, I opened my arms wide and waited for y/n to notice...she turned around and smiled huge.

She opened her arms and ran over to me.

"You're really warm and comfortable"

"Thank you" I said with a laugh

It wasn't five minutes later and I could hear little snores from y/n.

I managed to roll her over next to me, I tried getting up but I felt a tug on my hoodie.

"Don't leave me" her raspy voice said

"Awe, I'm not leaving I'll be right back"

No matter how hard I tried to walk away she kept tugging on my hoodie.

"Okay okay I won't leave"

I laid back down and cuddled into her.

(4 hours later)

——————
Your POV

The sun is setting and everyone is way to jet lagged so we all just decided play games and order room service, everyone was in mine and Billies room because ours was the biggest

Maggie: "So what movie are we thinking"

Claudia: "Midnight Sun"

This is one of my favourite movies but it makes me cry every time

Thirty minutes into the movie and Billie became a lot more clingy

She laid her head on my stomach and opened up both of her hands, i held both of them and then felt a tight squeeze.

Billie doesn't usually act this way especially around her family.

"Are you okay baby" I said in a low voice.

"Yeah I just love you"

I smiled at how cute she is...she leaned her head back and pushed her lips out, I gladly kissed her hearing an awe from Claudia.

Me and Billie both smiled.

Billies POV

Crying makes me feel so weak but this movie is making me insanely emotionally...

(Movie spoilers)

She doesn't have a mother around...she has a horrible disease that could easily kill her if she goes in the sun, but she also found love except it takes a turn for the worst...she knows she's gonna die but she wants to feel the sun and live the rest of her life knowing what it's like outside of her isolated home.

It makes you think how much the people around you actually matter, i don't know what I would do without finneas, Claudia my mom and my dad they mean everything to me I can't imagine waking up and them not being there, but then comes y/n god my life is completely different I love that girl more then words can explain...my life without her is something way to horrible to even think about I love EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

"Baby are u okay" y/n spoke

I cleared my thoughts and realized I was crying

I sat up and hugged y/n in front of everyone.

She rubbed my back and squeezed me tight.

"Baby tell me what's wrong"

"Nothings wrong it's just I love you and I really don't wanna lose you, everyday I feel like I'm losing you more and more"

"Hey look at me"

She held my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes

"I'm never gonna leave you, you took me out of the deepest place I've ever been in and I'm never going back to that, I love you so much and you well never understand how much you mean to me"

More tears fell from my eyes, Y/n wiped them away
and kissed my forehead

We figured everyone was looking at us but i straddled y/n and wrapped my legs around her hugging her

"Billies whipped" fin spoke breaking the silence

We all laughed and decided to stop watching the movie.

Everyone cleared out so me and y/n got ready for bed

"I can't wait for our honey moon"

"Why is that"

"We'll finally be alone"

I looked up in the mirror in the bathroom and seen Billie smiling.

She turns me around and grabs onto my waist.

While leaning in she pushed me against the wall and pins my arms above my head.

She attached her lips to my neck and left a purple mark.

"Billie"

"Talk and I'll stop"

————- 

Word count 736