𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎

Billies POV

it was finally the day we get to leave for tour, it was around 8pm and we had to leave to fly to Arizona for out first stop, tour was just based around the Arizona area so we would have to stay in a bus which is fine but this is the first time y/n is going with me and i would rather her not have to stay in a crammed bus but since Clauida is coming with us and shes pregnant it might be different but usually my team gets all of that stuff situated I'm just hoping we get to stay in a hotel.

"Billie come on we have to leave now" my mom yell from the other side of the room.

I grabbed my bags and walked out the door.

I helped with all the luggage and then we drove to the air port.

My mom and dad are in front then it was Claudia and finneas, then me and y/n in the very back, the whole ride y/n and Claudia talked about this baby...I'm pretty sure she's noticed me once.

It didn't bother me because I was texting finneas and he was saying the cutest shit.

Finny❤️

Yo, I swear y/n would be a better parent then me, it's like she knows EVERYTHING

Well this girl wants a kid really bad so I doubt you'll see much of yours.

Bro then have one.

We called the doctors but I can't get pregnant so y/n is but we haven't made an appointment yet we're waiting till tour ends.

Billie you didn't tell me you couldn't get pregnant.

I know I didn't want anyone to know.

I'm sorry, I know how much you guys want a kid.

Thanks fin I just really wanted to be the one to give birth but y/n told me it wasn't a big deal and that she would carry the baby.

Well all hopes not lost and I'm sure everything will work out for you ♥️

-

Finneas looked back at me with a sad pouty face.

Bro stop making that face your gonna make me cry again and I don't want to cry over this again.

I love you

——————

Your POV

I noticed Billie was upset about something, I decided to tell Claudia and finneas talk and move closer to billie.

"What's your pretty little kind thinking about"

"If I tell you I'm gonna cry and I don't want to"

I cuddled into Billie till we got to the airport.

————

Billies POV

We got to the airport around 10:30 and our flight is at 11 so we had to rush to get to our gate.

We ended up not missing our plane by 2 minutes, sadly we're to late and our sets were takin so no one could sit together we all had different sets.

I was sitting in the very front while y/n was in the very back, i don't know about everyone else.

8 hours later.

Billies POV

We arrived in Arizona at 6am, which means we can all go to sleep because I know nobody got sleep on this plane, the turbulence was horrible i felt so bad for y/n I can't imagine how scared she was.

I walked off the plane and waited for everyone to get off.

Y/n was the first one off and she practically ran into me.

"I hated that so much I'm never getting on another plane"

"I'm so sorry baby I hated not being there I knew you had to be so scared"

"It's okay I'm just happy to be with you now"

We waited for everyone else and then we all went to get our luggage.

-

We left the airport at 7 and got to our hotel at 8 I was happy when I found out we got to stay in a hotel.

We all checked in and it was fireee.

I put my bags down and went to bed, I could barley keep my eyes open at this point.

The OCD person y/n is she had to make sure everything was clean and perfect before she came to bed.

"Y/nnnnn just come to bed please, worry about that later"

"Do you even know me"

"please I can't fall asleep knowing you're not next to me"

"Okay fine"

She finally came over and laid down.

We cuddled into each other and let sleep take over.

----------------

Word count 757

Ily 🦋

The next chapter will be about tour.