𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

Your POV

I wake up to my alarm going off again I've turned it off 4 times already, if I don't get up now then I'll be late for school honestly I didn't care because it was just gonna be another day of my confidence being torn down again or whatever's left to it.

I get up and throw on something different then I usually would and light make up I try not to drown my face in makeup because for once my acne isn't horrible and I want to keep it that way.

Your insta Handel
Caption: school fit :)

579,000 likes

My friends tell me I dress like I'm some perfect innocent sweet girl although I'm not as nice as everyone thinks, I'm not horrible but I'm not as good as everyone thinks I am.

"Y/N your gonna be late let's go"

"Coming"

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs i put on my white shoes, and walked to the car.

"Have a good day sweetie"

"Thanks mom"

Me and my mom have a strong relationship since my dad left, we tell each other everything she's like a sister I never had, she knows mostly everything but everything that's happened with Billie I don't talk about it so she has no idea.

I walk into school and head to my locker.

Of course when I get there billies standing there leaning on my locker.

"Can you move please"

"Oh yeah sorry"

Did I just hear her right in my 4 years of knowing Billie I've never heard her say sorry in my life.

She looked upset I shouldn't care but I do.

When I grabbed my books I shut my locker and looked back at Billie.

"DO YOU HAVE A STARRING PROBLEM"
she walked past me while hitting my shoulder.

And she's back, to think I thought she actually changed

I walked to first period which of course was with Billie.

We're in Partners for this class so I had to sit next to her.

I walked over to her waiting for a comment about something.

But she didn't say anything.

Till I felt a spit ball hit me.

I just ignored it like I usually do.

1 hour later

The class went faster then I thought it would thank god, I tried walking back to my locker to get my stuff for next period but Billie pushed me up against it.

"Billie don't you ever get tired of this"

"Of bullying you...no I want your life a living hell"

"WHY WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVER DO TO YOU"

She backed up as I kept yelling, I put my finger to her chest and pushed her back as I kept yelling at her.

"FOR THE LAST 4 years of my damn life I haven't got a break because of you I've never done anything to you I've tried to be so nice to you for years but nothing ever satisfies you. There has been so many points in my life where it could have took one more movement to end my life ONE"

I pushed her back till she hit the locker

"And it's ALL....BECAUSE....OF.....YOU"

I grabbed my books and walked through the crowd of people.

I left school and sat outside on the ground, crying my eyes out.

I never got why she hated me I didn't do anything, she just wants me dead.

I heard the school doors open and close.

"Can you just leave me alone please"

I heard a soft raspy voice behind me.

"Can I talk to you"

——-

Part 2 soon!!

Word Count 607

Ily 🦋