𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

Your POV

"YOUR SUCH A LIAR" Billie yells at me while I stand head to toe against the wall.

"Billie please just listen-

"NO IM THROUGH LISTENING TO YOU ALL YOU EVER SAY IS BULLSHIT NOTHING IS EVER TRUE"

"Bil-

"Were over I'm done with you"

Tears fell slowly down my eyes I never thought I'd ever hear Billie say that, she's not getting it.

I grabbed her arm and pleaded for her to listen to me.

She yanked her arm out of my hold and walked away, I wasn't letting her go that easily.

I ran in front of her and stopped her from leaving.

"Please just listen-

" NO IM DONE JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY-

I cut her off because I'm so done of not being able to speak it's always her.

"SHUT UP BILLIE JUST STOP ITS ALWAYS YOU WHO GETS TO TALK YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I LEFT SO STOP ASSUMING"

She looked shocked but she surprisingly stayed quiet.

"Look billie I didn't do anything I promise you I love you so much I would never do anything to hurt you"

"When I left earlier i went with the twins and we hung out, i don't know why you thought I was cheating on you where did that come from"

"Dani- she told me that she seen you kissing El"

"You believe that bitch are you serious you swore to me you would never talk to her again, after everything she did, saying so much shit about me to you just so you would break up with me so SHE could have you AND YOU STILL FUCKING BELIEVE HER"

"Y/n when I hear you cheated on me I lost it she's never said anything like that before and when she did all I thought was I lost you, I wasn't good enough for you, what did I do to not deserve you anymore, I got so mad at myself and I took it out on you I'm so sorry" she said while choking up in those last few words.

"You don't deserve to be treated this way, I never should have yelled at you like that don't forgive me I wouldn't blame you"

"Billie I understand why you yelled and why you were mad, I know how much I mean to you but I don't think you know how much you mean to me, I'm never gonna let you leave me no matter how much you try because I love you, and I will forgive you"

"I appreciate that but I've never acted like that before...I don't yell"

"It's human. We all have our moment billie even if we're not proud of them. We'll learn from them"

"You're so opened minded. If I were you I'd be scared of me"

"Should I be" I questioned

"No god no"

I took billies hand and walked her over to the couch

"I know who you are...since I've been with you I've never felt so loved and safe in my life...and that's really hard to find"

"All I ask is next time don't yell please just talk it out with me"

"Next time"

"Well if it ends up happening again which it won't if you stop talking to the whore"

"You really don't like her do you"

"No she's a wannabe famous mommy's girl. The only reason she has money is because she shakes her ass online or whatever she has"

"Girlllll" Billie said bursting out into laughter

"I promise she's out of our lives and I'll never listen to her again"

"Good. Now let's go upstairs"

"For what"

"I want you to eat me out"

Billies mouth dropped

"I mean we can do it here but it's pretty open"

Billie stood up and ran upstairs

I ran after her and well...after fight sex is fantastic.

-

Word count 649