𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 ?

Billies POV

These past 4 months went by like a blur I can't believe we get to find out what Claudias having in just a few hours, I've never been more excited.

"Billie" I hear from across the room.

"Yes baby"

"Finneas is out right now getting the stuff for the party and Claudia needs help with the decorations do you wanna go over with me and help her"

"Absolutely"

"Okay"

Me and y/n both walked out to the car not forgetting to grab our gifts, I have no idea what y/n bought and she has no idea what I bought, we wanted to keep it a secret.

I first got two family rings with the baby's birth stone in it!! I'm hoping Claudia is on time and not early because that would be a mess! I then got a two week spa treatment for pregnant women it's said to be very helpful in the 9th month of pregnancy so I'm hoping that's true.

For the baby I got really cute socks that said "coolest aunt ever" because it's speaking facts anddd three swaddles.

We pulled up to the house and we could barely hold our excitement in we haven't seen finneas or Claudia in 2 months.

We both practically jumped out of the car and ran to the door.

When Claudia opened it she had the biggest smile on her face.

"HIIIII"

I gave her a huge hug while swaying back and forth.

"I missed you guys so much, it's been forever"

"I know" y/n said.

I grabbed y/n's gift and went to put it down on the table, I walked over to all the decorations...it made me think this is gonna be me and my beautiful wife one day, all I wanted in that moment was for it to actually be me.

I felt a hand on my back that snapped me back into Reality.

"You okay"

"Yeah, I just can't wait for this day...for us"

"Neither can I"

"Stopppp being cute I will cry and I cry way to much"

"Okay" we both said while laughing.

————-

After all the decorations were up and all the food was out finneas was finally back with the cupcakes and smoke bombs.

I ran up to him and pulled him into a huge hug.

"Bro it's been forever"

"I know I missed my little sister"

"I missed you too"

We both pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Big dayyyy, finally finding out the genderrr"