𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

(I wanna recap their first date so here you go)

⚠️ talks of Sexual Assault ⚠️
Read at your own risk

Your POV

I woke up, not that I got any sleep I was way to nervous for my date with Billie today...I hate going out and she said it was totally up to me so we're doing this cute stay in movie night we were gonna do it at my place but she insisted that we do it at her house in her very sexy room with those red lights, obviously I was down because I'd do anything to hangout with Billie and cuddling while watching movies all night long literally sounds like a dream to me.

I have to sleep, if I don't I'll be way to tired tonight.

She's picking me up at 6 so I still have 8 hours Ugh that's so long.

I decided to lay down and try and sleep thankfully a wave of tiredness came over me and I passed out for 4 hours.

- 4 hours later-

I woke up at 2 o'clock which still meant I had 4 hours left this is so annoying

When I'm really bored I like to clean so I got up and turned on Cardi B's new song and cleaned my entire house.

I love cleaning I don't know why it just makes me feel good about myself.

After I finished cleaning and moving around some stuff I took a long shower because I was very sweaty.

Once I was out I realized I had an hour to get ready What the fuck TIME WENT FAST.

I dried my hair then changed into something cute but comfortable.

It was about 5:50 and I was just chillin downstairs till billie texted

Bil

I'm here mama
Read 5:57pm

I put my shoes on and walked out to the car, I got in and Billie looked me up and down.

"Like what you see"

"Yes, yes I do"

I smiled and she put her hand on my thigh like usual, we do a lot of road trips and driving around which I love.

When we pull up to her house she opens the door for me and helps me out.

"Thank you"