𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Your POV

Billies been writing all day and honestly I love when she does even though we're not spending time together I still love what she does but some times I think she worry's about me, she comes over my house all the time to do her work idk why but I guess she wants to make up for the time we missed when she was gone, I love when she's over here but something tells me she doesn't.

For example when ever I go downstairs she'll look at me and say "I'm sorry baby I know you want to spend time with me"

It's honestly the cutest thing ever but I just tell her that it's fine and what she's doing is making millions of people happy

I'm low key so bored I'm gonna go see billie.

I get up off the bed and walk downstairs to see Billie sleeping on the couch.

"Awww" I said a little to loud.

"Sorry Baby I didn't mean to wake you"

"No it's okay I wanted to see you, come here"

She singled me over by putting her arms out and pouting so I wouldn't say no.

I walked over and laid next to her.

"I'm sorry, you deserve better then this, I come over all the time just to work it's not fair I don't even talk to you I'm sorry"

"Baby it's okay, do u not get that I'm one person that's it I see you everyday I get to hold you and kiss you everyday, nobody else gets to do that, what you're doing is making the world happy, you're doing that...letting me down is the least of my worries because if I get to see your face everyday and that's enough for me"

"See that's why I love you, you never get mad at me....why"

"what's there to be mad about, should I be mad at you"

"No but if I were you and you were me and you didn't pay attention to me I'd be mad"

"your Billie you always want attention"

She's gasps

"Rude, but true I love getting your attention, I'm sorry that I love you that much"

"No I find it adorable"

I look up at Billie and lean forward to kiss her but she moves away.

"Hey I said with a pout

"Sorry no kisses for you, you said I seek attention"

"Billie I didn't mean it that way, I'm just kidding I love giving you attention I find it cute-

Before I could finish Billie got up and walked upstairs.

There's no way she's actually taking this seriously.

I walk upstairs and knock on my bedroom door.

"Billie baby I'm sorry you know I never actually meant it, I love you don't take it seriously"

Billie opened up the door with an annoyed look on her face.

"Are you serious, you can really never get mad at me"

I hit her arm in annoyance.

"Oh my god I thought you were actually upset with me" I pouted

"I could never, I'm sorry shorty"
-

Word count 517

Ily 🦋