thirty one

wedding day

to say that they were nervous was an understatement. alana and david were both shitting bricks. not because they we regretting anything, but because they wanted this day to go perfect. who wouldn't?

as alana was getting her hair and makeup done, cecilia was calming her down.

"lana you are going to be fine. this is david we are talking about. you literally have him wrapped around your finger." while cecilia was reassuring alana that everything will be fine, alex was doing the same thing for david.

"david she loves you. it doesn't matter what happens, you two are together and you will be together forever." this made david calm down a little, but his nerves came right back when jason told him that it was time.

jason was walking alana down the aisle since her father wasn't there. and alana was grateful that he was willingly doing this. she has always loved jason, so him doing this meant the world to her.

"ready?" jason asked alana.

"definitely." alana said, confidently. she was going to marry the man she loves more than anything in the world.

jason wrapped his arm with alana's and they made their way down the aisle. david was crying so hard he could barely see, but he still knew alana looked absolutely beautiful. she was always beautiful to him.

once they got to the end, jason hugged both david and alana, congratulating them. david grabbed alana's hands and smiled at her. she mouthed 'i love you' only to have him mouth it back.

skip to the i do (sorry)

"do you, alana davis, take david dobrik to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for better or for worse?"

"i do." alana said, not wasting a second.

"and do you, david dobrik, take alana davis to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for better or for worse?"

"i do."

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride." without a second thought, david kissed alana, with so much passion, it felt like the first time.

_____________________________

this is not the end!! there is a bonus chapter that i will upload soon, but i just wanted to thank you for 6k reads!