twenty

after the incident, david had started to distance himself from the vlog squad. when they were at his house, he would tell them he was going to see taylor.

they hated her. she was the reason david is acting so strangely. it hurt them all to see their best friend start putting taylor in the vlogs instead of them. they actually enjoyed doing that.

it hurt alana the most.

david and alana just started to become good friends again. anytime she hung out with anyone, they could tell she was hurt. especially cecilia.

she always thought it was something troye did because she hasn't seen troye in a few days. alana hasn't made the effort to hang out with him. but when she asked alana if she wanted to go to david's house, alana rolled her eyes and muttered a "no"

cecilia knew it was david's doing that made her this upset. which made cecilia mad. she didn't like to see her best friend hurt. it hurt her.

she storms out of their shared apartment and right into david's house.

"where is he?" she asked the others.

"in his room. he's getting ready to go to taylor's." matt told her. cecilia ran to his room and swung his door open.

"i need to talk to you."

"well hello to you too cece." he said with a smile.

"why the hell is my best friend so upset because of you? why are you being such a dick?" david looked down. he hadn't realized he hurt alana so much. he hadn't realized he had this big of an impact on the girl. his lips turned upwards just a little. not too much.

"well? are you going to tell me or are you just going to stand there and look like an idiot?" she forcefully said, just wanting to go hug her friend.

"taylor is waiting for me." he grabbed his bad and started to walk out, but cecilia stepped in front of him. he has always been scared of her. she's very intimidating to him.

"tell me and then i'll let you leave." she said, knowing he was going to spill.

"taylor doesn't want me to see alana anymore, so i thought if i distanced myself away from everyone, alana wouldn't think i'm just ignoring her." did he really just say that? cecilia hasn't been more disgusted with a person than right now.

"you are absolutely disgusting david dobrik." and with that cecilia walked out the door and to the brunette she called her best friend.

when cece got back home, she saw alana asleep on the couch. cecilia walked over and covered her with a blanket, just letting her get some rest.

she doesn't deserve any of this. cecilia thought.

it was true. alana did nothing but good things for others and she never got anything in return.

cecilia felt sad all of a sudden, staring at alana who had dried tears on her face, wondering why the two aren't together if they are so in love.