eight

it was very hard for alana to stay away from david as she was friends with the other members of the vlog squad.

he had done a lot to get her close, but she was trying to stay away from him. good thing he was a lot more stubborn than her.

it was almost david's birthday, but he was going home to see his family soon, so the others decided to throw david an early party, which was mostly his idea (for vlog content obviously). he knew alana was going to be there and that she was going to have to at least tolerate him for that sake of his birthday. perfect for his plan. what was his plan, you ask?

he was going to make alana jealous.

he was going to hang out with cindy kimberly, since she just recently admitted to having a crush on him. probably not the best idea to mess with a girl who likes him just to get another girl, but let's be real, everyone will be drunk.

there was one little problem, david wasn't sure if alana watches his vlogs, so he make sure that when she came over to pick up corinna, that part in his video was playing.

it was finally 7:30 and everyone was starting to pile in the empty bar, meant for david's birthday. that's when he saw her. the most ravishing woman he has ever seen. alana davis. she was walking with one of her best friends, cecilia, but she quickly walked off when she saw matt king. and right behind alana was cindy. he had to admit cindy was very pretty, but in his eyes, no one compared to alana.

david walked right passed alana to cindy, but alana didn't spare a second glance since she was talking to jeff. david took notice to that. and he wasn't happy, so he brought cindy to the table jeff and alana were laughing at.

"hey guys! you both know cindy, right?" he said to both, but he was only looking at alana.

"yeah, hey cindy." alana smiled.

"hey!" cindy said, giving alana a hug. as they hugged, alana raised her brows at david, knowing what he was trying to do. she could always see right through him and he hated that.

"hi jeff!" cindy smiled at him.

"hey." jeff said to her, smiling. alana went back to sit next to jeff, putting her hand on his arm, which didn't make david all too happy.

"jeff, the gym is really doing you favors." alana says, with a wink. david didn't even hear what jeff said back to her, he was too busy staring a hole through alana.

he grabbed alana's arm,

"hey! i was—" david cut her off,

"i need to talk to you." he was mad. but just before he could pull her outside, zane came and pulled him towards his cake.

"come on baby, it's time to sing happy birthday to you!" zane told david, already pretty drunk.

before they turned the lights even dimmer than they were, david pulled cindy next to him. she smiled up at him, but he was looking at alana once again, who was talking to kristen.

everyone started to sing happy birthday as alana diverted her attention to david who was already looking at her. alana smiled at him, realizing she should be civil for his birthday. david smiled back. a genuine smile. his idea to make alana jealous didn't work all to well, but david didn't really mind at this point.

david finally had the chance to talk to alana, so he walked right up to her and carly, who were in the middle of a conversation,

"i still need to talk to you." he didn't sound to mad anymore as he looked at carly, asking if he could steal her for a second.

"she's all yours." carly smiled and walked away, probably to go see erin or bruce.

david dragged alana to his tesla and started to drive.

"what are you doing?" she said, now it was alana's turn to be mad.

"i'm driving."

"why are we leaving now? it's only 10:00. and where are we going?"

"you ask too many questions." he laughed.

"i'm serious, dobrik. where are we going?" she wasn't laughing.

"back to my house." neither of them said anything after that and alana knew that she wasn't getting out of this. when they got to david's house, david got out, but alana didn't. so, david grabbed her arm and pulled her out.

as they got into his house, david brought her into his room, trying to think of something to say to her. he completely forgot what he wanted to talk about. they were both a little drunk, so their thoughts were a little fogged.

they both sat on david's bed, staring at each other. they started to move closer to each other and this time, alana didn't pull away.

neither of the two knew who kissed who first, but that didn't matter. all that mattered was getting each other's clothes off and their naked bodies closer to each other, if that was even possible.

this wasn't the first time they had been so vulnerable to each other,

and it definitely wasn't the last.