ten

it had been a few days after alana and david slept together and alana was freaking out. cecilia was making her go to david's house, where the vlog squad would be. she did not want to see david.

"cecilia, i can't go."

"why? why can't you just forgive david and become friends with him?" cecilia said, a little annoyed.

"okay one, do you understand how hard it was for me when he left? i was so in love with him. and two, it's too awkward when we are around each other." alana said, equally as annoyed that her friend wasn't understanding where she was coming from.

"oh come on lana, you cried on my shoulder for two weeks after he left and you are the one that's making it awkward!"

"because we slept together!!" alana yelled at a confused cecilia.

"what? you mean in high school? please tell me you mean in school." alana shook her head 'no'.

"lana. why would you do that?"

"we were pretty drunk and he pulled me into his room to talk and it just happened. i don't know what was said, all i know is that i really wish it didn't happen." alana didn't want to date or be friends with david, but she would rather be acquaintances than nothing.

"then you should talk to him about it and clear the air, so we can all hang out again without you and david fighting." cecilia said, as she grabbed alana's arm. the two girls have become close with the vlog squad, as they appeared in many of their vlogs.

"i don't know. i don't really think that's a good idea." alana said warily.

"it is. and you are doing it." cecilia was sick of them fighting. she just wanted her two friends to get along.

at david's

alana was nervous. she didn't know what she was going to say to him. should she apologize? apologize for what? everything. she would never take the time to hear him out. and today's that day because david was going home to see his family soon.

"hey guys!" cecilia said to everyone. she heard a choruses of 'hey' from them all, while alana was staring at the ground the entire time. cecilia gave alana a little push.

"hi everyone." she said, when she finally looked up. david just stared at her. he swore that everytime he saw her she got more beautiful.

"alana? cecilia?" a familiar voice said.

"natalie?" both girls said at the same time. they ran to hug her. they haven't seen her since graduation.

"where have you been?" alana asked her.

"visiting my family, but now i'm back with my two favorite people!" both girls knew natalie was david's assistant, but they both thought she would become ceo to one of the biggest companies in the world or something.

alana stopped talking to natalie and cecilia and turned to david,

"david, can i talk to you for a second?" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the high school sweethearts.