four

it had been two weeks since alana's encounter with david. she explained everything to corinna and boy was she pissed.

cecilia was obviously still upset about her grandmother, who passed away two days later. alana has been staying at the hotel with her, looking for houses because the hotel they were staying in was shit. they only rooms they had was one with two twin size beds and one with one king size bed. they took the one with one king size bed. more comfortable.

they had settled on an apartment building that was pretty close to their work (apartment room at the top).

they had decided to start packing all of their things, so moving was a faster process. as alana was putting all her clothes back in a box, she got a call from corinna,

"hello?" alana said, she could practically hear corinna smiling.

"thank god you answered, i thought you were never going to want to be my friend after you told me the story!" corinna said, relieved.

"of course i still want to be your friend rinna."

" good. anyway, i was wondering if you and cecilia wanted to come to a party tonight at zane's place?" corinna said, hopeful.

"i don't know corinna. we have a lot of—"

"we are going!" cecilia said from the bathroom.

"great! see you guys at 10. i'll send you the address." with that, corinna hung up. alana and cecilia had become close with the vlog squad members, except david of course. they were all so welcoming, but alana did not want to go to a party, which she knew david would be at.

"lana, come on we are going. i've been in a slump for two weeks, i need to get out. and if you see david, just look the other way, i'm sure he'll take the hint." cecilia said, like she could read alana's mind.

"but—" alana began.

"no buts!! we are going whether you like it or not. and we are wearing something hot." cecilia said. alana was convinced that cecilia could read her mind.

"fine! but i'm only going for you." alana said.

"great! now pick an outfit because we have an hour to get ready." cecilia told her, standing up.

9:45

"lana, come on! we're gonna be late!" cecilia yelled at alana. she was wearing a white skin tight dress:

 she was wearing a white skin tight dress:

"i'm coming, calm down." alana was wearing a short black dress with a deep v:

" alana was wearing a short black dress with a deep v:

"wow you look hot." cecilia told her, winking.

"so do you, trying to get laid tonight?" alana said, half joking as they walked to cecilia's car.

at zane's

"baby!!" a drunk zane said to the two girls.

"zane! you're already drunk? you were supposed to wait for me." cecilia jokingly said with a pout.

"i'm sorry baby! come with me. i'll get you caught up." zane slurred, pulling cecilia with him.

"alana!" someone said. alana looked around and saw durte dom walking towards her. she always thought dom was hot, but he wasn't really her type.

"dom. hey, what's up?" she hasn't seen dom since the 10th grade.

"just talking to a pretty girl." he said winking. alana knew what he was doing and she wasn't in the mood, especially for a guy who has had all the std's you can think of.

"good one. so what have you been up too since 10th grade." she asked.

"oh you know i've been here and there." he said. she knew he was a drug dealer and a drug taker.

"good for you i guess. i'm gonna go find corinna. i'll talk to you later?"

"that's not the only think we'll be doing." he said with another wink that made alana visibly cringe.

"in your dreams dominykas." she said, smiling and winking back at him.

alana was looking around for corinna and when she finally saw her talking to toddy smith, she was pulled into a dark room.

"what the fuck?" she said, ready to swing. just as she was about to hit the figure, they grabbed her arms and whispered,

"it's okay. it's me." the light was turned on to reveal the figure.

david dobrik