(•forty-two•)

"and this is your home marion." annie whispered as she walked into her house, holding her son. after 4 months, he was ready to go.

he was greeted by his family and friends, "guys, we'd like to introduce to you our son, marion thatcher summerall." hayden announced, then everyone surrounded them.

a few hours later, annie was putting marion inside his crib, then left the room and closed the door, turning on the baby cam. "i smell pasta!" she whispered happily as she walked into the kitchen. it was 8:30 pm and the twins were playing before bed.

"yup, postmates pasta." hayden said, opening the tub. "here's your disgusting gluten free pasta you love."

annie laughed, "ha ha. it's good." annie insisted.

"ooh, hayden ordered dinner." katie smiled as she walked in.

"eggplant parm with extra parm and jalapeños." hayden handed her the eggplant parm.

"thanks hayden." she gave him a side hug, then grabbed a fork.

"ohh, pasta!" hayley moaned as she came out of the bathroom, dressed with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"spaghetti with meatballs." hayden handed her the spaghetti. the four all ate together at the table, annie held haydens hand the whole time.

"ok, time for bed." annie said to the twins, then her and hayden picked them up, and walked them to their room. hayden rocked them on his lap, as he read them a book.

"done." hayden said tiredly, as he walked into the living room.

"perfect timing. we were gonna watch criminal minds," annie said, obsessed with the show. her and hayley were. hayden didn't mind it, but didn't like watching it every night.

he sat next to annie, as she got more comfortable halfway on his lap. they watched one episode, then all went to their rooms. annie saw marion was awake, yawning—about to cry. and he did, so she picked him up and sat down, feeding him.

"we haven't had s-e-x in over 5 months." hayden spelled out quietly into annies ear.

"well we will have to wait for a while." annie replied, then kissed him and burped marion.

she put marion into his crib right by her side of the bed. "we did it when the twins were in the same room before." hayden whispered.

"they were in the room, we were in my bathroom." annie corrected him.

they looked at each other, thinking the same thing. they went straight to the bathroom, closing the door softly to not wake marion.

annie fixes her hair as she opened the door, seeing marion was gone. "what!" she exclaimed, then looked to her right and saw hayley coming into with marion. "oh my."

"oh my yeah right. you two were in there, doing stuff i do not want to say, and marion woke up when i came in looking for my charger." hayley said, "don't take my charger annie."