(•thirty-six•)

annies pov

"mom, i swear these babies." i groaned sleepily as we walked in the mall and the babies started crying again.

"me and hayley will go change them while you pump." there was a bathroom hall and by the family restrooms there was a breastfeeding/ pumping room. hayden day with me, holding my drink as i pumped. no one else was in there, and i felt like falling asleep.

"we haven't had sex in 5 months baby. 5. the babies are 3 months old now and draining the life out of me." i exclaimed, then hayden kissed me. it's not like we didn't do other stuff. we'd always get interrupted.

"hey, it's ok. there's no rush baby." hayden said.

"maybe for you hay. which i know you're lying." he laughed, making me smile. "i just wanna have sex with my boyfriend." i groaned, then i finished pumping, and we put the milk in our cooler we carried in the stroller.

once we got home, me and hayden ran off while my mom and hayley were amazing and watched the twins. we went to a hotel, one that was super nice and romantic. it felt like we were some horny 14 year old teens, which we really are.

once we got into our room, we locked out door and immediately started kissing. hayden unzipped my jeans then i pulled them off. hayden undid my bra from on top of my shirt, and then pushed me against the wall, and pulled down my underwear. he started eating me out, making me moan like crazy. it's been so long and it felt so amazing.

he unzipped his jeans and took out his cock, immediately inserting himself into me. i couldn't help but moan loud and scream of pleasure. we were there, having sex, for hours, all the way till dawn.

"again?" hayden suggested, as we laid in the white bed, sheets wrapped around us.

"i'm so sore." i said, but we went again, and again. in the shower, in the bathtub, and then we left, after taking another shower, separately. we ate at the breakfast buffet before going home, where we saw hayley passed out on the couch, her shirt with spit up, and hair had a few pacifiers and toys. my mom was asleep in the other couch, having burp cloths all over her and throw up in her hair, which was definitely not hers.

"wakie! wakie!" i yelled, clapping my hands loudly as hayden picked up the twins from their cribs, who were already awake. the two woke up, groaning sleepily. "good morning!" i said cheerfully as hayden handed me theo. "hi my babies." i kisses both of their foreheads, then me and hayden went to our room so i could feed both of them. hayden, my mom, and hayley cleaned up. hayden cleaned up our room and the twins' side, while my mom and hayley cleaned the rest of the house.

i fed the twins, then hayden burped one while i burped the other. then we heard hayley's scream. a blood renching scream. me and hayden rushes over, to her room, where there was a rat, dead with a knife stabbed into it. and a note.

hayden grabbed the note as my mom dialed 911. "what does it say?" hayley asked, holding onto my waist.

hayden read the note, "tell the truth annie, or else your babies are next."