(•thirty-three•)

(gifs aren't working and idk why so until i figure that out i'll be putting music vids)

annies pov

theodore was one hell of a brat. love him to death but man, sometimes i wake up and what to yell, "can someone tell my precious son to shut the hell up!" and i accidentally do yell it and wake up both babies. now scarlet rose, shes an angel, until she doesn't go to sleep exactly at 10:43 or 10:44 pm at night or else she's a devil all night.

"oh my god. my boobs are so big. i have to pump so much!" i groaned, feeling both babies as hayden cleaned up our bed and their cribs.

"it is kinda hot though." hayden joked, "anyway, i think they're done." hayden took scarlet rose and burped her as i burped theodore.

"hey guys, breakfast is ready." my mom said, coming into the room. "go ahead and eat, me and hayley can burp them." we thanked her and hayley, then handed them the babies and went out to the kitchen.

"2 weeks, 2 weeks and we've gotten 48 minutes of sleep, combined!" i groaned, as hayden scooped both us some scrambled eggs.

"so, i got theodore and scarlet each a few outfits." lilia said, coming into the house as i held scarlet. hayley was holding theodore on the couch while hayden was cleaning up our room and showering and mommy was getting groceries.

"thanks." i whispered, as she took her shoes off and we both sat on the couch by hayley.

"may i?" lilia asked, after using hand sanitizer.

"of course." hayley said, handing theodore to lilia. we like to call him theo.

"they're so beautiful. sorry i couldn't come when you were in the hospital." lilia said.

"it's fine. honestly. plus, now that you're here, you can tell me about this mystery girl." lilia was dating someone and wouldn't tell me because the girl wasn't out of the closet yet. it's someone we know but i don't know who!

"nope. she doesn't know how her brother-"

"so it's not kenzie or maddie." i said, but to be honest i think i knew. and i gave lilia the face.

"omg! don't tell anyone!" lilia said, and i squealed quietly.

"i knew it!"