(•one•)

Annie walked into Hayden's house in LA

Annie walked into Hayden's house in LA. she knew what she needed to do, break up with him. Jimmy welcomed her in, having no idea how much trauma the girl would bring to his son.

"Hey Annie, Hayden is in his room." Dylan said as Annie walked by the living room.

"Thanks." The girl said shyly, then sprinted up to her boyfriend's room. She slightly knocked the wooden door, and got the attention of her boyfriend. "Hey," she mumbled as she sat on his bean bag.

"Hey babe." Hayden seemed so cheerful this day, making Annie almost regret even deciding this. But she did it anyway. Hayden talked, but Annie kept quiet. "Hey, what's wrong?" Hayden asked, lifting his girlfriend's chin.

She looked into his eyes, a tear dropping. "I'm breaking up you." She said as the girl stood and grabbed her coat.

"What?!" Hayden stood straight up, as Annie packed up her wallet and phone in her purse.

"I can't continue, you know how hard this is for me to do. You know why I am doing this." Annie's heart broken but not as much as Hayden's.

Tears poured out both of their eyes. "I know I do. But I've tried to stop talking to her so much. I swear I did. Annie, I wanna tell you why, but she promised me not to." Annie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"You would tell me if you cared that our relationship is on the line." Hayden knew he'd loose both of them if he told her. But he loves Annie.

"She is seeing Ashton now, but she feels like she's betraying Johnny since they don't get along. She is consulting me for help. Because she thinks we aren't having trouble. I guess she is wrong." Hayden said a he played with his wristband.

Annie didn't believe him. "No. I will not play with you. Who knows if you're lying? Who knows? You two had a thing, and I won't ignore your past. We're done!" She said, then stormed out and ran straight out, not even saying bye.

She never said bye.