(•thirty-eight•)

annies pov

"fuck, that was good." i moaned, tired as i got off of hayden and onto my side of the bed. "now can we talk?"

"nope." he got up, and grabbed his briefs.

"it's been 3 months baby." all we've done was have sex. good sex, no great, but it's constant. babies asleep, sex. we don't even talk unless it's during sex when we're screaming, or when it's for the babies. "you said we'll have breakup sex. it's been months baby. we're not breaking up." i told him, then i took off the silk sheets from my body.

"i'm ready for more." he simply said, then went down on me, making me just stop talking and moan, like crazy.

"oh, hi my loves ." i said, as i picked up scarlet and theo. they were getting bigger and even cuter. they were adorable when they were born, but they keep getting so cute.

"you should find some pants." hayley said, entering the room. i was only wearing my underwear and hayden's shirt. "bye." hayley said, then exited the room with her otter pop.

"guess what. your dad doesn't know how to control himself before putting on a condom, and now, mommy's pregnant again. good thing not all my eggs are gone yet." i said in a baby voice. i've known since the scandal. before that even. i'm even starting to show but hayden doesn't seem to notice since he likes the room dark when doing the dirty.

"you're pregnant?" i turned around and saw hayden, wearing his jeans and no shirt.

"i was gonna tell you before the scandal." i said, then placed down our twins. "i had a few eggs left, i didn't think after the twins i could have any more."

"is it mine?" hayden asked, getting a step closer.

"of course. i'm 4 months along." i said, then he came closer and grabbed my waist, then dragged his left hand across my stomach.

"you're already showing." hayden said, then kissed me.

we were back. well kinda. we slept together, took care of the babies together, but it wasn't like before. it will never be. 5 weeks later i was showing much more. i decided to announce it using a baggy shirt.

i started recording the tik tok, then grabbed the large shirt i was wearing, and snatched it, showing my waist. i turned to my side where my bunk was seen. immediately news spread and it was son every outlet. at the end of the video hayden comes in, wraps his arms around me and kissed my cheek, holding my stomach.

annieleblanc

liked by kenzie , haydensummerall , and 198,772 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by kenzie , haydensummerall , and 198,772 others..
annieleblanc baby #3

load comments

haydensummerall love you baby
  annieleblanc @haydensummerall love you more
view more replies (566)

kenzie ahh more to spoil!
view replies (228)

johnnyorlando congrats guys! 😊
  annieleblanc @johnnyorlando thanks john

hannie.superfan88 i thought she had fertility problems?
  anniegrace_sum ikr, and now she's popping out babies?

hayley.leblanc auntie hayley again!
view replies (109)

beautifulanns.12 damn they must be fucking a lot to get pregnant so soon
random.877 ^ ikr

TROUBLE IN PARADISE| HANNIEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें