(•thirty-four•)

annie pov

"omg! lauren?" i yelled, and she nodded.

"don't tell anyone." lilia said, and i nodded. we talked, then she and hayley watched the twins as i took a shower.

it felt so nice. plus hayden was taking a nap since he just got out of the shower. i've been dealing with postpartum, so it's nice to just stand in the warm shower.

after i got out, i put on my clothes and pumped as i laid in bed, since lilia and hayley told me to relax. after i pumped, i put the milk in the fridge and cleaned up. i read a book, which led to me falling asleep.

i woke up, seeing it was 6 pm. how did i sleep so long? i looked around and saw hayden, no shirt on while carrying both of our newborns. "hey, you're up." hayden said, in a whisper.

"where's everyone?" i asked, getting up.

"lilia left a while ago. and hayley and katie went to the store to pick up more diapers and food." hayden said, then handed me theo.

i pulled down my shirt, and my bra with it so i can feed him. luckily, both babies latched easily and i've been producing a lot. he handed me our daughter, then  i fed both of the babies while hayden cleaned up our room.

mommy and hayley came back, and put everything away. we had half of the room, dedicated to the twins, where there was all their clothes, etc. mommy made dinner as me, hayden, and hayley watched friends in my room while we were putting the twins asleep.

"i'm gonna go asleep. night." hayley said, then kissed each of the babies' foreheads and went to her room.

i fed the babies again, so they fell asleep. me and hayden went into bed, and went to sleep. but i woke up 30 minutes later because, well my body felt like something was wrong. i sat up and looked at both fo the twins, making sure they were ok. they were perfectly fine. it's just my maternal instincts.

"hey." hayden said, waking up.

"sorry baby. you know, it's just my anxiety. anyway, i can't sleep so i'm just gonna do some school." i said, then opened up my laptop, which made a loud noise, waking up the twins. "fuck."

after a 6 weeks, we were better now. the babies were sleeping more, only waking us up twice a night. plus i had little naps, and hayden's been amazing. my mom is so helpful, and hayley loves burping and putting the babies to sleep.

now, we all went to target. hayley had the cart while hayden pushed the twins in their double stroller. we don't take the twins out much, but now they're a bit older and two months old, it fine.  we went all around target, grabbing many things. we even bought an ipad for the twins. i know they're 2 months old but it can be helpful with the lights and white noise, etc.

we took a few pics with some fans, then after paying we went to the mall. we got some more clothes for the babies, as if they didn't have enough. plus me, hayden and the twins are going to an interview in new york next month so we need some outfits.

by the time we got home, i fed the twins and we put them to sleep after burping them. hayden's night was tonight, so i only woke up once. he's such an amazing dad, and honestly, i can't believe we did this, but i live every moment.