"Today is all about you baby girl. We can do this another day." He smirked. "Now lay back so I can enter this pussy. My pussy." I loved how possessive he was.

I readily did as he commanded. Nervousness filling my stomach with butterflies. Was I really about to have sex with Jaxon Robinson? With Darnell in the other room. The taboo thought of it all spurred my arousal on.

I watched as Jaxon lifted both of my legs over his shoulders and pulled me closer to him for better access. He briefly leaned in to kiss me before taking his dick and slapping it against my pussy a few times. He rubbed his dick against my pussy lips and I damn near lost it.

"Stop fucking teasing me and put it in!" I yelled at him in frustration. He simply laughed before slapping his dick hard against my womanhood again. He stuck one finger into my vagina.

"Yeah I think you're ready." Before I could process what he said, he slammed himself balls deep into my tight slit. It had been awhile for me and the share girth of him was a lot to take in all at once. Jaxon peered down at me with bliss written all over his face as his eyes slowly closed in pleasure. My mouth formed a big O as shock riddled through me at how much he stretched me.

"Damn baby girl. Shit! Jasmine you're so tight. Fuck! Are you ok?" He asked while the muscles strained in his neck.

I managed a quick "Yes." As I closed my eyes, trying to accommodate him. Soon the slight pain I felt began to turn into a warm pleasurable sensation.

Jaxon sensed my tenseness relaxing. He opened my legs to the sides and wrapped them around his back as he leaned over me. He waited a moment longer until he felt like I had fully adjusted to his size before he began to move back and forth.

"Damn Jaxon, right there!" I encouraged as my pussy swallowed his dick. He began moving slowly but picked up the pace when I wrapped my legs around him.

"Who does this pussy belong too?" He asked while fucking me harder and harder. I felt like he was splitting me in half.

"Say it Jasmine. Tell me that I own this pussy." Jaxon placed one hand on my throat and squeezed while his other hand grabbed on to my breast that were bouncing back and forth. I loved when he manhandled me. I loved how much he exuded masculinity.

"It's all yours baby." I managed to say before the thought of it all finally sent me over the edge and I screamed out my orgasm as I squirted all over his dick. Jaxon didn't stop.

"Damn that was sexy babe." He pulled out and slammed right back into me, sending shock waves pulsing through my pussy. I've never felt anything so amazing before. Darnell could never.

Finally, Jaxon pulled out. My vagina immediately missed the feel of his dick.

"Baby, I want you to ride me." He said while laying back on the bed. I never had sex like this before. Darnell always got on top of me for 5 minutes and then he was done. Jaxon seemed to sense my nervousness.

"It's ok Jas. This way you'll have more control over how much dick you take and the pace." He smiled. I got on top of him and rubbed my pussy lips all over his dick. Jaxon sighed heavily. I was dishing out the same punishment he gave me earlier.

"Damn girl, I swear to god you're going to be the death of me." Good. I thought to myself.

I lifted myself up and held his penis in place. I stared into his eyes and held his gaze before sinking myself down slowly on his dick. Electric currents of pleasure seemed to pulsate right into my vagina.

"Fuck! I'm a lucky man. So fucking good. So tight baby." Jaxon complimented as his eyes rolled back. I began to move back and forth on his dick. At first slowly, but then I picked up the pace. Jaxon began to grab my ass and breasts which only spurred me on further. Every time I came down on him, my clit would hit his pelvis and it sent shock waves through my core. Damn, I never knew sex could feel so good.

After a few minutes of riding him and Jaxon slapping my ass, I was nearing my second orgasm. My vagina clenched around Jaxon's member and I began to ride him harder. He helped me ride him faster by lifting my ass up and down on his cock.

"Cum for me Jasmine, let me hear you moan my name." He commanded. That sent me over the edge. I began to shake uncontrollably as my orgasm hit me harder than it ever did before. I closed my eyes as my eyes rolled back and screamed out his name. I panted breathlessly as I tried to suck in air and calm my breathing. I squirted all over him cock.

Watching me cum sent Jaxon over the edge shortly after me. "Fuck! Jasmine! I'm cumming hard! Urgh!" I heard Jaxon moan out his release right before I felt his cum coat the inside of my vagina. I squeezed my vagina muscles tightly making sure to milk every last ounce of cum from him.

I laid forward on his chest. Jaxon grabbed my face and kissed my lips lightly. I was damn near about to pass out.

 I was damn near about to pass out

"I love you Jasmine." My heart nearly stopped. Did he just say that? Before I could even process his statement, the door to my room swung open.

"What the fuck are you FUCKING doing Jasmine!?" I barely registered Darnell's angry voice right before I felt my body being lifted off of Jaxon and thrown hard to the ground.

*****************
Vote + comment