In addition, there a blue couch with a glass coffee table in front of it in the center of the entire room. On the table it has a long row of pink roses with green leaves in the center of the entire room. Right in front of the coffee table is where the carpet ends and it turns into a dark hard floor that has a reflection. Almost as if it's black glass.

The row of flowers is longer than the table itself so it touches the floor on both sides

The row of flowers is longer than the table itself so it touches the floor on both sides. The entire building is like a nice jungle of beautiful pink flowers, it makes anyone stare with their mouths open at the stunning place.

If people look up at the ceiling they will see many small lights that lighten up the place not too brightly but also not too darkly. It's a nice dim lighting that goes well with the theme colors.

Many people talk and whisper complimenting the decorations as they pick their tables on which they want to be seated at. The more people that enter, the more it gets louder.

The snapping sounds of pictures are taken by hired professional photographers as people walk in and settle down.

Everyone is dressed in a fancy manner. Men are wearing tuxedoes of either navy blue, black, grey, and even hot pink. The women are all wearing nicely formal dresses of any shade of blue, any shade of pink, black, red, and grey. A few children are brought along as well so they are wearing nicely picked out clothes for this event.

Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park stand at the doorway saying good afternoon to everyone that enters. They bow and shake hands with everyone and exchange a few kind words to each other.

"I will be back, I will check on Jimin is it fine if you stay here?." Ms. Park asks with a smile to Mr. Jeon. He looks at her and smiles back, he nods his head showing her he's okay with it. And so Jimin's mother leaves him by the doorway and starts to walk around the building towards the back.

Behind the building is the outside area. The after party for when Jimin's and Jungkook officially become husbands, everyone will come here and sit at any table they like.

The outside is on grass and there's lots of trees around the place. Hanging above all tables are night lights crossing each other so that when night comes it won't be too dark where you can't see.

All the tables circle a dance floor so that anyone who wants to dance when the DJ guys begin to plays hits they absolutely can. It's romantic yet fun at the same time which makes it a bonus.

Now on these outside tables, there is a candle holder that can hold five candles in the center. It has a row of purple, red, pink, and white roses entangled on it. The table sheet is a light grey and plates are of course already set and the utensils are beside each one. Surrounding the candle holder, there lots of wine glasses for anyone to use.

These tables are a bit smaller than the gathering room ones. Ten people can sit at each table so, as expected, there are more tables outside than inside the gathering.