I turned around one last time. "Im sorry Marcy. Congratulations again. But after today, make sure to never contact me again." I said before walking out of the house.

I could hear her scream out in frustration as she slammed the door behind me. Yeah, she was NUTS!

*************
Marcy's POV

I was furious! This man really thought we were done? Why? Because he wanted to be with that black ugly bitch? If I couldn't have him neither could Jasmine. I took out my phone and began to text her. I needed to make sure she wasn't forgetting our little deal. If temptation was rearing its ugly head, this would knock some sense right into her. If I wanted Jaxon, I needed to make sure all of my plans were being executed right. Jasmine was crucial to those plans. She needed to make sure she was rejecting him completely. No mixed signals!

Marcy: Jaxon and I created a miracle 🥰

Jasmine:(no answer)

I smiled at her pettiness. But I'm sure my message reached her loud and clear. The message I hoped she understood? He was now mine bitch! Whether he was actually with me or not, for the next 18 years he was stuck! I smiled.

To completely make sure we had an understanding of our agreement, I also sent her the sex video just in case. If she didn't follow through, I needed her to remember I was going to be quick in releasing that tape.

Jasmine: 🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

I smiled at her response. If we weren't enemies, maybe we could've been friends. I liked her sassiness.

I shook those thoughts out of my head and thought about the more important things. I needed to make sure she was maintaining her part of the deal and not back tracking. Jaxon was a charmer, I wouldn't be surprised if she got caught up. I was hoping these reminders brought her back to reality and put her in her place. I sent one final text.

Marcy: I'll give it two weeks. If Jaxon isn't lying in my bed fucking me raw by then, I'm releasing that video.

I needed to add on the pressure. Of course I knew that Jaxon had free will, I just needed to ensure that Jasmine was applying the correct amount of pressure on her end; that she was actually trying on her part. I wasn't done with Jaxon by a long shot. It was now time to execute the next phase of my plan.

I swear to god this man was going to be mine. I smiled mischievously to myself.

******************
Jasmine POV

My earlier encounter with Jaxon had me really thinking hard. Could I sacrifice my longterm relationship with Darnell to be with Jaxon? He was a man who was the complete opposite of what I looked for in a man. He was the complete opposite of what my parents would approve of. But then I think about our connection. Our love language is so playful, flirty, and sexual. Lately, Ive been getting butterflies in my stomach whenever he was around. I couldn't help but blush inwardly. It was still weird admitting any of this to myself. Was I willing to fuck over Marcy and our agreement? Maybe.

I laid on my bed just staring up at the ceiling when I heard a light knock on my door. At the same time, my phone dinged with a message. I opened the door to see Jaxon smiling down at me. The butterflies were definitely there. Plus my panties instantly got wet. Damn I needed to get laid. I think I'm about to give in and tell him what he wanted to hear. I smiled up at him.

My phone dinged again and I looked down. My eyes widened as the message from Marcy pops up. The last thing I was expecting was an image of a pregnancy test. My first thought was, is Jaxon about to be a father and does he know?

I threw my phone on my bed. I was completely disgusted. The image of that pregnancy test helped me quickly come to my senses. What the fuck was I thinking? Jaxon and I weren't compatible. We weren't meant to be. This wasn't a romance novel. This was real life and not everything in real life pans out the way you want it to. And here we are now, with Jaxon about to start a family.

Jaxon sensed there was something wrong when he came over to me. I picked up my phone and showed him the text message and he threw his hands up in defeat.

"Baby, I can explain. Just give me a moment to-" I cut him off while shoving him out of my room.

"This was a mistake. None of this was real." I stated as I pushed him out of my room.
"What was I thinking?" I said this out loud but more so to myself. At the door he didn't budge. Instead, he turned around to face me. He was about to speak but I beat him to it. I placed my hand over his mouth.

"Listen to me really carefully Jaxon. This picture just reminded me that you and I are like oil and water. We don't belong together. You belong with Marcy. You should start your family and be happy." He pulled my hand away from his mouth.

"Fuck Jasmine! You're so stubborn. You!!! make me happy not her." He stated frustratedly. I sighed heavily. This was hard for me but I knew what I had to do.

"Jaxon, I was going to tell you tonight, before I even received this picture... *I said the lie so effortlessly* "that I could never be yours. I was caught up earlier. I love Darnell. I'm in love with Darnell." Jaxon ran his hands frustratingly through his blond hair.

"Don't do this Jasmine. I'm not the father!" I looked into deep blue eyes that were filled with emotion. What did he mean he wasn't the daddy? A sense of relief washed over me. But I didn't ask. It didn't matter. There was too much working against us. For one, I had a deal with Marcy and earlier, I nearly broke it. Then there's my parents. They would never approve. And what about my 3 year relationship with Darnell? It's not that simple to just let that go. Yes, this was the right decision even if it hurt. I sighed heavily before I continued.

"It's not about the baby Jaxon. I love Darnell. This thing we had? We both know it was just sexual tension. Nothing more." Jaxon cupped my face and leaned his forehead against mine. He stared directly into my eyes.

"You're breaking my heart Jasmine." He placed my hand over his heart. "I don't open up easily to women but you did the impossible. I know you're scared but don't sabotage us before we even begin." He whispered emotionally. I turned away from him. I couldn't take much more of this. A single tear ran down my cheek as I turned my back to him.

****************
comment + vote😁