₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₣ØɄⱤ

Now playing

Now playing..

"Freaks"
-Surf Curse
////
"Hopefully, I won't wake up this time"
•-•

    I sat in the hospital room between Audrey and Henry.

  It was weird. I'm used to being the one laying in the hospital bed in pain.

This time it's Will. He's the last person I would've expected to be in the hospital bed right in front of me.

He's unconscious right now, for he had surgery a bit ago.

I stared at the ground, zoning out. It was the next morning, for we had spend the night at the hospital.

    I looked back up at William. He looked similar to how I did when I had the same accident.

     However, it was worse for him because of his body shape and because of the suit's size.

   The suit fit him perfectly so the springlocks dug deeper into his skin.

I wonder what would've happened if I wouldn't have helped him.

   If I would've let him die.

Fortunately for him, I saved his life.

Henry sighed heavily.

   I looked over at him. "You okay?" I asked. He nods in response. "I'm just in a confused state of mind right now.."

"I understand that. We have to keep moving forward."

A nurse pops in holding a small tray with a few coffee cups on it.

  Henry takes one. "Miss, I didn't know if you wanted one or not, but I brought one up anyways."

I nod, smile, and take the cup. I took a sip of the coffee. It was black, but it's better than nothing.

"I can't believe that he actually managed to get into an accident with that suit. He's been wearing it for years! And I don't really understand why he would get back into it when we don't use them anymore.." Henry says.

I nod in agreement.

I knew I had to make a coverup story for William.

    Even though I don't know the full story of what he was doing back there, I know it was something he had to keep secret.

"I believe he was testing the suit out to see if it still works. Probably because he really liked the suit, y'know?"

Henry nods. "Yeah, maybe that's it.. I'm just overthinking it like usual." He chuckles in a, somehow, almost sad way.