Marcus Rashford

"Cheers mum." I got out of the car at the Manchester United U18's training ground and ran up to Pitch 4, where the players were beginning to warm up. I finally reached the fence and stopped to slow down my heavy breathing. Marcus' mum looked over and laughed as I was still in uniform. "I love your dedication. You've never missed any of his matches."
I smiled and gave her a hug.
"I'd never miss any of his matches." We chatted as we watched the players get into position. Marcus' eyes skimmed over the small crowd, before he caught your eye, laughed and winked at you. You smiled back and he turned back to the game, a smile plastered on his face.
After no time, Marcus got the ball and began sprinting down the field at an amazing speed. You jumped up as the ball smacked the crossbar and went into the goal, giving them the lead almost instantly with a beautiful goal. You cheered so loud for him and he looked over, made a heart with his hands and pointed towards you and you blushed immediately. His mum smiled knowingly as you covered your face with your hands. At half time, he came barrelling over as soon as the whistle blew, the game tied. He jumped over the fence to his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek before coming to you and pulling you into a tight hug, his sweaty head on your grey blazer. "I thought you weren't going to make it." I laughed and wrapped my hands around him.
"Of course I was going to, my GCSE ran a bit over, that's all." He pulled away and smiled, staring in your eyes for a moments too many, before his mother passed him a water bottle and he snapped out of it, taking the bottle and chugging the water quickly. His coach looked at him expectingly and he knew he had to return. He passed the bottle to his mother and turned back to you. You reached up and kissed my cheek, lingering there before whispering, " Go and win."
His cheeks flushed bright red and he nodded, before walking back to the coach, almost in a daze. His mother smiled to herself, she knew how cute the pair were and wished they'd just go out already. The players got back into their positions and kick off began.
Towards the end of the game, Marcus was sprinting down the pitch, the ball in his control, before the goalkeeper came out and dived,  smacking Marcus' feet and making him go down. Immediately the referee gave a penalty. Marcus went to take it. They needed this goal to win. He took a deep breath. He ran up and gave the ball a good smack into the top corner of the net. You both jumped up and cheered for him, as he ran over towards you. He celebrated with his teammates in front of you as you smiled and jumped up and down excitedly. There was only a couple of seconds left so when the final whistle blew, everyone clapped excitedly. Marcus went around and shook the hands of the opponents before making his way towards you. You ran towards him and he opened his arms as you jumped into his arms and wrapped your hands around his neck. You squealed and he laughed, spinning you around, laughing. You pulled your head out from behind his head and leaned your forehead into his. His hands were under your thighs supporting you and your hands went to his cheek, stroking the underneath of his jaw. He brought his lips to yours and you shared a gentle kiss. You both pulled away and he rested his forehead on yours. "Be my girlfriend." He said breathlessly, his thumbs stroking the back of your thigh. You nodded, a massive smile on your face as Marcus smiled and brought his lips to your forehead, giving you a quick peck on the forehead.
That was not too long ago, it seemed.
Now, you were sat on the in Paris, watching  the VAR check for the handball. You had your hands together, desperate for a penalty, that you needed for Manchester United to win. You jumped up and down and screamed excitedly when it was rewarded. You saw Marcus walk up to the box, the ball under his arm and you took a deep breath. You hadn't been to the first match against PSG because you were ill and you knew how much the loss impacted him. You'd flown into Paris this morning as a surprise to watch the match and dressed for the occasions. You were wearing a comfy black sweater and Manchester United sweatpants with black trainers. Even though you still felt a little bit ill, you knew Marcus needed you here.
As the whistle was blown, you watched Marcus take a deep breath and kick the ball, as it went and slammed into the back of the net. You jumped up and screamed excitedly, hugging his teammates on the bench but ducking quickly under the seat when you saw Marcus glance over. After two more minutes the whistle was blown and the stadium erupted into massive cheers. Marcus was towards the end of the pitch, his back turned, celebrating with his teammates. You ran across the pitch quietly, a finger to your lips to the fans who recognised you. You sped up a bit and jumped onto his back, her hand covering his eyes. "Guess who!"
You jumped down from his back and he turned to you, a massive smile on his face. He immediately pulled you into a passionate kiss, your hands around his neck and his hands around your waist. His hands slowly moved down to the top of your thighs and you wrapped your legs around his waist and his strong hands supported your legs. He set you down soon after and wrapped his arms around you into a hug.

"What are you doing here? Oh my god, this is the best day of my life."
You gave him a massive hug as he tried to stay close to you but you waved him off to celebrate with his teammate, enjoying watching your boyfriend celebrate his success with his teammates.