"Awwwwww. Can't even admit to my awesomeness" Josephine laughed lowly.

Darlington pulled out his phone under his desk and began tying.

Ting! Was the sound of her phone.

She looked at it.

"Don't make me laugh."

Ting!

"I'm in the mood for revenge"

Ting!

"We're in class"

Ting!

"I feel like sending you my ABCs"

Ting!

"I'd just get on with it"

Ting!

"A"

Ting!

"B"

Ting!

Josephine was panicking but smirked. The teacher turned to her.

"Ms. Josephine. Out." He said in a deep baritone voice.

Josephine stood up and walked past Darlington who waved at her sheepishly but then his phone vibrated in his hands and he looked at it.

"Nice try love. It's cute that you are actually trying to get me in trouble. Don't worry, amma let it slide just this once😜" Darlington turned red. His head hurt as he tried to pay attention in class.

An announcement came.

"A road trip to a resort. The opening of house of sports resorts is on Saturday. For those interested please collect your excursion slip. For 2nd year midschoolers and third year highschoolers. Slips must be approved by guardians. Thank you." Darlington rolled his eyes as some students in the social department walked in handing slips.

After 20 minutes, he got tired and took permission, leaving class as he skipped to the nurses office. He stayed on the vacant bed, taking off his glasses and closing his eyes softly.

He heard shuffling.

He stiffened.

"Well that's a surprise" Sebastian's deep husky voice came.

Darlington thought if he pretended he wasn't there Sebastian would leave him alone.

Fat chance.

"So Darlington skips class too." He added, close to Darlington which made him shift uncomfortably.

"I'm tired. Couldn't sleep last night" Darlington spoke. His voice soft and drunk with sleep.

"Ok then darl. I'd leave you to it" Sebastian said facing opposite Darlington.

"Thanks. Youre a whole lot nicer than I thought" and His words were accompanied by soft snores.

Sebastian put a hand over his chest to try and steady the racing of his heart as he had a bit of pink across his cheeks.

He laid there slowly drifting into sleep himself.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sebastian opened his eyes to be up face to face with the most beautiful Angel he had ever seen.

Darlington was sleeping soundly like a baby. His hair falling to his face. Sebastian bit on his lip. It wasn't right to stare at someone while they slept. But he couldn't help it.

He unconsciously reached out his hand, to try and help Darlington brush away the hair that came loose from his pins and were now disturbing him in his sleep as he scrunched up his face in the cutest way yet.

"Thats enough " Josephine coughed, a cigarette stick in hand as she brought it closer to her lip placing it between them and taking her light to it.

Sebastian was shocked.

"You can't smoke in here" Sebastian stated sitting up.

"My father wants me to open the resort. I'm going to ask Darlington to be my date. Do you have any objections?" Josephine said puffing out smoke from her parted lips. Sebastian looked at her.

"Nope. It depends on him." Sebastian said. "Besides, we know when you break him I'd be sure to fix him back piece by piece"

Josephine knew he wasn't wrong but didn't want to admit it. She put the lit part of her cigarette to her fore arm as her sleeves were rolled up. She saw Darlington begin to steer from the smell and she exited with the words "I'd be counting on you"