# Thirty Two

The more I read (you know, in my new found free time) the more things annoy me...

What the fudge is with Wattpad characters always running away?

Running from love, running from fear, running when they're angry, running when they're sad, running when they found out the guy/girl kept a secret from them, running when their parents announce that they're getting divorced (okay, I might understand this one), running when their feelings get hurt and so on and so forth.

With all the running happening they can all be track stars!

Why I hate this is, because IT IS CHILDISH!

Talk it out, even if you go into a verbal spat or slap your hand down on a table, do something other than running.

Honestly, if someone walks away from me when they're hurt or something, I get mad, because you aren't man enough to face the problem.

I have a strong personality and can be a fighter, but after I talked it through I'm good.

Also, you're here telling me your character is strong and confronts people and now they run away? Their personality doesn't make sense... It would fit better if you have a character that hates confrontation, but then again, they'll just pretend that everything is fine.

Many times I have read books where there is a misunderstanding about another girl and the main guy. He tried to explain it to the main girl, but she ran away.

Just listen to the guy and if you still don't like what he says, then leave, but don't be a coward.

* * *

Do you agree?
Do you not agree?