# Eighteen

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair."

"Why? I live on the ground floor?"

How does everyone on Wattpad live in double story houses? Or three story houses, where the whole top floor is one room...not even my Sims get that luxury.

I live in South Africa, so I don't know how it is in the USA or England (where most stories take place). We do have double story houses (duh), but not everyone lives in one.

In fact, I've lived in 13 different houses and only one was a double story.

I might understand if they have like a few kids, but one kid and such a humongous house? It's slightly impractical.

Also, these dudes that climb into the girls' windows.

Again, I live in South Africa. We have burglar bars in front of our windows, so good luck getting through that, bud.

Let's say I didn't have those burglar bars, my windows are always closed and I will definitely not open it foe a guy to climb through.

First of all, we have a door. Second, my room is at the front of the house, so people will think that he's breaking and entering and third, MY PARENTS.

They'll hear him come in. They'll hear us talking (you room isn't sound proof you know) and none of the guys I know live close enough so that they can just walk over.

And at night... Do none of you have burglar alarms or beams??

* * *

Do you agree?
Do you want agree?