Chapter 38: Cleansing The Hero

Hey everyone, I'm back. Sorry for the wait. But schoolwork turned homework had to be done. And I'll be using a new way of telling you what the characters are saying.

Thoughts:

Speech:

Bey's Voices:

See you and peace out. ✌✌✌✌✌
_______________________________________

Aiger Pov:

How can she have beaten me. And on her first try too. I destroyed valt, but she beat me like she held back. I'm gonna find out what's going, or else.

How are you so strong, I beat valt, so why couldn't I beat you.

Fira: You have a lot of power, but you didn't think rationally, and your bey's stats don't help much either. You have to calm down. And you need to stop giving off dark emotions. Your resonance is corrupted, your not bonded with Achilles. Your forcing him too much. I can help with your emotions, but you will have to rebuild your bond.

What does she mean by not bonded. Achilles and I are always bonded. I'll show her.

Third Peron pov:

As aiger got closer to fira, her hand was glowing, but he didn't notice. As he was about to say something, fira hit her hand on his chest. A yellow energy spread around him. He started screaming, and the others became worried.

Nika: Fira what are you doing?

Fira: I'm cleansing his resonance, and removing his dark emotions. He'll still have his powers, but he'll be a little different.

Arlo: Then don't let us stop you.

Aiger keep moving around making it harder for fira to do her job. So Arlo and Nico had to hold him down. During the cleansing, Aiger was able to speak with Achilles.

Aiger: Uugghh, huh, where am I? Huh. (Small pause). Achilles.

Achilles: Yes aiger, it's me. What fira said is true. You have been forceful with me. If you had continued to act the way you did, you would never become a warrior worthy of wielding my sword and shield. You would've become something more disgraceful. A real monster. No one would want to be near you, no one would want to battle you, nor no one would accept you. The way you are now, you are unworthy of being my partner.

Aiger looked sad for a few seconds. But then he started crying.

Aiger: Sob, I-I'm, sob, sorry, sob, Achilles.

Achilles: It's alright aiger, I forgive you. You can make it up by rebuilding the bond you lost, and improving yourself. You are not alone. You have your friends to help you. Most importantly, don't let this hold you back. Once you move on, and you've rebuilt our bond, you will be closer to your goal.

Aiger: I-I, (wipes his nose), I understand. I do my best to be worthy of you. And I'll be the best in the world.

Achilles: I'll be waiting, so make me proud.

Aiger calmed down, and let fira cleanse him. After five minutes, she was done. Aiger fell asleep, but he was sleeping peacefully with a smile. Everyone was relieved, so they let him rest, Arlo carried him to his dorm, while the rest talked for a bit.

Nico: Will he be alright?

Fira: Yes, sleeping peacefully with a smile is a good sign. It means it worked.

Nika: That's a relief. I hope he can recover.

Fira: You seemed to be the most worried out of us all. Is he special to you?

Nika: (blushing) W-w-what do mean, s-special? He's j-just a good friend. He also knew what I am, and accepted me for who I am. I owe him for that, seeing that I didn't have a lot of friends.

Fira: I see, he accepted you. He is a good friend. I see how he is special. He'll watch out for you, so watch out for him.

Nika: Okay, I'll do my best.