Chapter 7: Aiger's Orgin

As soon as nika calmed down from her roller coaster of emotions, she was ready to start training. "By the way aiger, I never got ask, what kind of monster are you?", nika asked him curiously. Aiger looked hesitantly at nika and confessed. I'm not really a monster, aiger said. I was once a normal human, but then I became a blader. A blader, nika asked. Well what do you know, my big brother's the beyblade world champion. Really, your big brother is Valt Aoi, aiger asked her. He is, nika told him. Yeah, I've battle him before, and I almost won, but I burst at the last second, aiger told her in embarrassment. But anyway, when I started blading, I made my own bey. I have it right here, aiger said as he took out his bey. This is Z Achilles, aiger said, showing nika his partner. Wow, you made that, nika said wanting to examine and hold Achilles. Aiger handed Achilles to her and explained his story. Me and Achilles are partners, but that's why I'm a monster, aiger explained. When we battle, we give off an energy called resonance. But then we battled a strong opponent named phi, and we got exposed to a dark energy called demonic resonance, it gives me super strength, super speed, invincibility, and the powers and abilities of Achilles. Z breaker, Z launch, Z defence, Z dive, Z whip, and turbo crush. I also have a weak point that isn't invincible, it's the center of my hand. It wasn't a big deal at first, but I started to only care about destroying my opponents. That only made it worst, making my demonic resonance grow. And ever since, people stayed away from me, and said I was dangerous. And the reason I'm even here is because the school sent an acceptance letter. Other than that, others are usually afraid of me. So if your afraid of me, that's okay, aiger assured nika. I could never be afraid of you aiger, nika told him. Your a good person inside, and I know you can change. Besides, I find that demonic aura of yours rather alluring, nika said flirtingly. This made aiger blush a little. Ah, did I say that out loud, nika asked aiger shouting and blushing. Yeah, but it's okay, aiger assured her. Enough about us, time to train. Alright, nika shouted in pride.

To be continued......................