Chapter 5: Darkside of M.A.C.A

After nika heard Ms.Koboshia say "your powers are proven and strengthen",she raised her hand. What do you mean by proven?, nika asked her curiously. Well that's where things take a turn, Ms.Koboshia said. Here at Moral Advancements, there are rankings. Your rank is decided on what kind of monster you are. But it also depends on how strong you fight. Wait, we have to fight?, nika asked worriedly. It depends if you want to raise your rank, Ms.Koboshia said. You see, the classroom we're in is A-5. The letter mean what rank your in. There are 5 main ranks. These ranks are D, C, B, A, and S. There are five floors in the academy. And each floor is a different main rank. So floor one is D, floor two is C, floor three is B, floor four is A, and floor five is S. And classroom number, means what minor ranking your in. In this case, you're all in the fifth highest ranking class in A class. To raise your rank, you need to either grow more powerful, or defeat someone with a higher rank. If the school is damaged, it can regenerate. It's one of the many and most useful abilities the school has from Hydryion, along with the ability to translate any language someone speaks to the language another speaks, so everyone could be speaking different languages and you wouldn't even notice, she said with enthusiasm. It also has the ability to heal injured students rapidly. It's the main reason students can fight without holding back. Well that's good to know, hehe, nika said nervously. We actually have to fight here, but I can't fight, I don't even know how to fight, nika thought to herself in worry. Alright, now the fun begins, aiger shouted in excitement. He must know how to fight, nika thought about aiger. Maybe he can teach me after school. I just hope I can survive. With my rank here, students must be gunning for our rankings already. I just hope aiger can teach me what I have to know.

To be continued...............