008

S A G E   C A R T E R
📍 BEL AIR, CALIFORNIA

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"I'm sorry your jeep's going to take a few more weeks to get fixing Sage" My mom rubbed my back before kissing my forehead goodbye

"Be safe" My siblings and I waved, our parents are heading up north to my mom's high school reunion and boy has my mom been talking about showing up and seeing all of the people that gave her shit back then. One day, I'll be able to fulfill that dream of mine.

It's Paxton's game tomorrow night against the Calabasas Stallions and honestly, this is about to get interesting. Pax dated their QB's sister for about a week and claims she aborted their child. It's crazy how a high status family gets many people do questionable things, as a result, we had to sue her for lying. The girl's parents took away her cheerleading privileges for a whole school year and put her into boarding school in the East Coast... When rich people get angry, instead of actually disciplining their children, their reaction dan response is sending their kid away to boarding school like it would fix everything.

"I'll see you tomorrow" A deep voice came down the stairs, I've seen the same face for a month now. I'm actually so proud of Suede for sticking to one dude, finally finding the one she's willing to hand over the keys to her street of  hoes.

"Got a name? I mean, you're here like a million times a week, might as well be on a first name basis" Dawson read my mind as Suede covered her face  behind the bowls of fruit, completely embarrassed her little brother just said that.

He chuckled, a smile popping up on his face. Whatever the hell that was, it was like heaven in a form of a human "Yeah, I guess you're right. Parker Woodhall" He stuck his hand out, Dawson looked down on it and nodded. No handshake, "Not there yet though"

Suede and I lost it, bursting out a laughter. Dawson joined in and dapped Parker, "I'm Dawson, better looking brother. Most talented of the bunch I'd like to say. No offense losers" Our brother, the typical clown that he is. Welcome to the beginning of chaos Parker Woodall, dare I say good luck.'

If you can see the lightbulb light up above my head, you'd laugh "You're the Stanford basketball captain right?" I paused waiting for his response, he nodded, I nodded. "We're all kind of captains here but nonetheless, welcome to the family" I smiled, to embarrass the sister even more Dawson and I came toward him for a group hug

"I'm so sorry, the milk they drank is expired, making them super loopy" Suede pulled him toward the front door but before she could, another deep voice followed concerning everyone but me

"Oh My God is this what fan girling  feels like?" Dawson tugged on my shirt "Isaiah Rush- wide receiver for Texas State"  He continued to tug. I swat his hand off of me.

Isaiah gave a wave toward Parker and a bro shake with the confused Paxton Carter. Putting an arm around me "This house is full of legends- especially me of course" Dawson rubbed his hands together, wanting to continue his clown streak

"Wait. Hold up." Suede confused, but I'm sure she's speaking for everyone else.

"My junior high sister is dating a college God?? My 18 year old junior high sister?" She was at a mental block. It's not so much dating, more so, putting our mutuality on another level. Plus, if you ask me it definitely saves me from all of this drama that Suede repeatedly says is brewing.