15: Stripped of Dignity

Well I'm not paralyzed but, I seem to be struck by you

I wanna make you move because you're standing still

If your body matches what your eyes can do

You'll probably move right through me on my way to you

 Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Her body was sparking. The area of her skin felt as if pop-rocks were exploding on them. Whatever was happening, she didn't necessarily dislike it. It almost felt stimulating. Her senses seemed to heighten and even just the brush of her panties against her pussy sent her over the edge in an orgasm. Was Loki doing this to her? What kind of magic made her feel like this? Whatever; she didn't care. Liz's hands released his knees as she took a couple of steps back, taking in the full image of his body sitting on the bed. 

"I ask you a question, you answer. If you refuse, a clothing item comes off." She shrugs gently with a smirk. "Same goes for me. You in?" Loki sighed as he retained from stroking himself in his hand. He needed to do something about this. And this idea of hers wasn't going to help him any more than her actions already were. He raised an eyebrow with suspicion and raised up off the bed, his stance the same as hers. 

"You first." She crossed her arms and cocked her head. 

"How old are you?" 

"In Asgardian or human years?" 

"Both." Loki sighed. He wasn't expecting her to ask him that.

"Thirty-two on Midgard, one-thousand-fifty-two on Asgard." Liz bobbed her head at his answer. Loki's lips curled smugly. "What are you wearing under those clothes?" She narrowed her still-golden eyes at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nothing." I'm sorry... what? 

"Prove it." She shook her head at him.

"Not part of the game, Loki." She paused before asking her next question. "How many women have you slept with?" She watched as his tongue pressed against the inside of his cheek and his hands disappeared into his silk pants pockets. He seemed hesitant about answering. Would he be the first to lose an article of clothing? Her hopes fell short as he stared straight into her eyes. The green in them was still vibrant and luminescent. 

"Two. I'm not the prick you take me for." He offered her a once-over. "You, on the other hand, seem to be a different story... how many men have you slept with?" Liz felt like someone punched her in the gut. She should've seen this coming; him using her curiosity against her. The brunette sighed and released her hair from its bun, then smirked and showed him her scrunchy to prove it was indeed an article of clothing. He eyed it as if he hated it; like he resented its existence. "Well, that was a pretty cheap move."

"Don't be so disappointed," She teased while running her fingers through her snarled hair. His gaze followed the lines of her toned abdomen. Was that a tattoo? "What's the sexiest part of my body?" Loki could feel his mouth drying again. His eyes scanned the length of her stature again. This time he had an excuse to study every feature about her. There were so many sexy things about her. Her ass, her breasts, her slim waist. Then he roamed over her face. 

"Your lips." Liz almost looked taken aback by his response. He bit his lip before carrying on. "The way you bite your bottom lip is the most enticing thing I've ever seen in my life." They made eye contact. "And I'd love to see them wrapped around my cock." Liz bit the inside of her cheek and squeezed her thighs together. She wanted that too. "How many sex partners do you think is too many?"