13: Dance of Seduction

So someone drew a fan-art of Loki for my book! She's so talented and I'm flattered by her drawings

So someone drew a fan-art of Loki for my book! She's so talented and I'm flattered by her drawings. Her interpretation of him is awesome :)

Go follow her on Instagram: @rachelmbradyart

I kick-start the rhythm

All the drama's in remission

No, I don't need permission

Feels so, feels so, feels so good to dance again 

Dance Again - Selena Gomez

About twenty minutes after their hot encounter, the lights in the theater began to dim. The Avengers team noticed the change in lighting and instantly turned their attention to the stage. All echoing chatter started to diminish; normal conversations turned into to hushed whispers and bustling commotion ceased to exist. Within seconds the room was completely quiet. Their reserved lounge was perched on the side of the theater. It was a balcony that overlooked the entire room, and it had the perfect view of the stage. As Loki turned to look upon the black surface of the stage, his eyes were drawn to shuffling movement in the wing beside a long, heavy red curtain. He was drawn to it like a fly to a lamp, his senses urging to find out what was causing the rippling of the curtain. Loki glanced towards the slight movement. And that’s when he saw her; the dangerous agent, the straightforward woman, his dancer. His heart quivered in his chest at the sight of her. At the sight of Elizabeth Rausch, the Swan Princess. And he swore on Odin’s name that she could possibly have been the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen. Her outfit was pristine and perfectly stitched with gold embroidery. From a distance, it looked as if her bodice was strapless and it dipped just between her well-rounded breasts. Her expression was innocent and wondrous as he noticed her hands swiping along her platter tutu.

 Her expression was innocent and wondrous as he noticed her hands swiping along her platter tutu

Was she nervous? 

He was tempted to take a look inside her thought-filled mind, rummage through it and decipher the hidden meaning behind her ideas and fantasies. But he decided against it as he knew it wasn’t wise right before she was about to go on stage.