14: I Come In (not-so-innocent) Peace

Standin' up, keep me on a rise

Lose control of myself, I'm compromised

You're incriminated, no disguise

Man's you ain't never running low on supplies

Yummy -Justin Bieber

Pepper had insisted that the brothers spend the night since it was already so late. Loki was rather hesitant about staying while Thor had gladly accepted the offer. In fact, the God of Thunder practically jumped at the opportunity as soon as the offer passed Pepper's lips. Loki was slowly starting to catch onto his mannerisms; it was no secret that Thor wanted as much of Liz's attention as he did.

After the performance, Liz had taken Thor to take pictures and answer questions for people. Of course, the two were asked if they were entering the early stages of a romantic relationship. Luckily, Liz clarified bluntly that they were only very good friends and that Thor was a very humble man, but that they were not intimate with one another. Thor hadn't seemed bothered by her response at all as he smiled in agreement, but that wasn't to be mistaken with the admirable gaze he shared with Liz whenever they locked gazes. And while they whispered and laughed with each other during their time with the photographers, Loki had watched her the entire time. Liz hadn't bothered to change out of her ballet costume, she even kept her pointe shoes on. She was even more stunning close-up. Her golden eyelids matched the embroidery of her tutu perfectly and her red lips added a bold statement to her otherwise innocent portrayal. He noticed that she had a rather muscular build for a ballerina, especially compared to the other petite women in their costumes. It only brought his attention to her even more. Every once in awhile Loki would catch her glancing at him. He even thought she'd winked at him once, although he very possibly could have just imagined it.

While Loki was shown to a guest bedroom on a rather deserted floor of the building, Thor had a personal room claimed by him since he sometimes lived here from time to time. After Pepper made sure he was situated she waved to him and wished him a good night before striding down the hallway back towards the elevator. Loki glanced around the bland room. Its walls were a light gray and the bed was decorated with navy blue sheets. Accents of blue were scattered throughout the space by lamps, paintings, and curtains. It definitely wasn't what he was used to, but he really didn't care. With a strained sigh, he transformed out of his formal attire and changed into a pair of green silk pants and a nightshirt. His brows creased as he searched the room until he found the bathroom, then entered and flipped the light on, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He didn't look any different, but he sure had a lot going on inside. The straining in his pants, for example, still hadn't gone away. He reached to turn on the sink, wetting his hands and quickly running them down his face. If he wasn't able to get ahold of himself soon he might have to result in a cold shower. That always seemed to help when he was sexually frustrated. His eyes studied himself in the mirror again as he gripped the marble countertop. Her body had been accentuated in all the right ways in her costume. Even with her breasts concealed behind her wired bodice, you could still see the perfect roundness of them as they pressed against the fabric. And her sculpted ass... fuck, he could explode just thinking about it. Loki squeezed his eyes shut as he fought to control himself. Her long, sexy legs were on full display for him. They were strong, powerful, and beautifully crafted. She must have to work out a lot to keep them as toned as they were. And her waist, so easy to grasp and hold against him. He could feel his hand trailing down to untie the drawstring of his pants, but he gripped the fabric covering his thigh instead. He wanted to release the tension so badly... and he wanted to do it thinking about her. But if he did, that meant she was winning, and he wasn't ready to forfeit after it just started.