Chapter 1

Jeongyeon

A year had passed since she had debuted in the group Twice. Time had flown by and Twice was becoming more and more popular each day. They mostly did cute and bubbly concepts. Although it was not quite her usual taste, she had grown used to it. They had found their audience in the kpop world and she felt she had found her place in it as well.
With their new track 'Cheer Up' doing better than expected, she was starting to feel more optimistic and happy about the path she had chosen. Although she knew they still had a long way to go and the journey would be tough, she trusted her members and hoped they could pull through.

She was sitting on her bed in the room she shared with Momo randomly surfing the internet. She had subscribed to a lot of kpop newsfeeds, in an attempt to be updated and right then one of them was informing her of BTSs new album release in October.
But she already knew.
They had gotten themselves acquainted with BTS the previous year itself and some of the members had even developed casual friendships with eachother.
Even though they had been in the industry for three years now , she felt BTS still hadn't gotten the recognition they deserved. However she knew all the big shots in the industry watched them from the corner of their eyes and saw them as competition. There was no denying the talent.

Her group members Nayeon and Sana were friends with the youngest of BTS, Jeon Jungkook, having worked with him on music shows and reality shows.
Although she had met the guys on several occasions, she was yet to develop any proper friendships with any of them. She wasn't the most extroverted in the group.
She was nowhere near shy but she was more reserved than the others and she took her time with relationships.

There was however one member whom was not like the others to her.
In her mind, she refused to give him any importance, but she couldn't deny the fact that she felt something different towards him. She couldn't quite figure out what that feeling was, so she tried her best to ignore it.

Park Jimin was getting on her nerves.

💜💜💜💜💜💜
That's all for the first chapter. Tell me how it is.
Thanks for reading 😊