Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party

Start from the beginning

"Copy, Noble One, entering the gate now."

With Sentinel Team

Outside of the wall 4 guards were outside patrolling. "4 tangos." Cormack said marking a target in the head with a laser. "Choose a target."

"Target marked." They said as they all marked their own.

"Fire." Cormack ordered as they fired at sync, and the 4 Imperial guards were dropped to the floor dead.

"Good shot." They advance to the wall hiding the bodies in the bushes. "Omar, we're outside of the castle wall, give me a sitrep."

"There's a group of hostiles in every level of the wall. Thermal scan shows at least 20 enemies in the area." Omar said.

They checked their wrist computer to see the UAV surveillance showcasing the enemies location. "Omar we got it." Cormack said as they form up the door. "Mute charge set?"

Mitchell placed down a mute charge as he activated it leaving the guards inside building to go mute while they can hear everything. "Mute charge is set."

Once ready Knox - last man - tapped Mitchell's shoulder as he tapped Gideon, then he tapped Cormack signaling their ready. "Sentinel 0-1 moving to the first floor." Cormack said moving to the stairs.

Once reaching the first level they can hear shuffling of footsteps coming from the rooms. "Mitchell, Knox left room." He said as he opened the door as he and Gideon cleared the first room.

"Room secure." Gideon said exiting the room

Knox opened the door as he dropped the first two tangos before Mitchell came inside and dropped the last 2. "Second room secure." Knox said as they all formed around the stairs moving to the next level.

"Sentinel 0-1 moving to second level." Cormack said as they move to the next level.

Once there they heard more footsteps coming from inside the rooms. Cormack and Gideon took the first door on the right, Gideon kicked the door with enough force to launch a guy to the brick wall before they shoot the hostiles inside. "Room clear."

Mitchell breached the metal door with his legs and surprised the guards inside as they instantly fell down dead with their surpressive weapons. "Room clear." Knox said as they formed at the stairs that takes them to the top.

"Sentinel 0-1 moving to the last level." Upon reaching the top Cormack dropped the remaining guards as the guards didn't have enough time to prepare themselves as they all dropped dead.

"All teams, this is Sentinel 0-1 palace wall is secure, and in our hands, you're clear to move up." Cormack announced as the Spartan Teams entered the gate turning invisible as they went to their designated locations.

With Red Team

"This is Red Team heading to the northern dungeon." Jerome said as they walked pass multitude of guards before entering the castle. He turned his vision mode to sonar and detected at least 13 hostiles inside with them.

"Alice, take the right door." Jerome ordered as she nodded.

Alice stood beside the door, switching her vision mode to thermal she detected 4 enemies inside. She kicked the metal door with enough force to send it flying to the guard. The guards inside all draw their weapons, but didn't have enough time as Alice used her ripper blade and sliced through them. "Room secure sir." She said as the guards all heard the noise.

"Good. This will be easy then." Jerome said as they heard multiple people shouting and tasking the other's to check the commotion.

"Ready?" He looked at his squad and nodded. "Let's do this quiet." Jerome pulled out a mute charge and activated it. "3....2....1....breach!"

Douglas punched the metal door open as the guards instantly draw their weapons, but Red Team quickly dispatched them with their silenced MA5 pulse rifles.

"Check those room's." Jerome ordered as they separated and move to each room

"Negative ID on those citizen's sir." Douglas said checking all the rooms in the first and second level.

"No sign of the citizens here as well sir." Alice said coming down the stairs.

"Paladin, this is Red Team, we have no signs of the citizens or any slaves here. I repeat, we have no sign of the citizens, or the slaves here."

"Roger 092, move to checkpoint Alpha and prep for extraction." Kashima said to their comms.

With Blue Team

"This is Blue Team entering on the western dungeon." Chief said as break the lock, and he, and his team entered the palace.

"I'll report to the minister, my lord." A voice can be heard from the other room as the guard exited Kelly dashed forward and grabbed the man in the mouth keeping him from shouting.

"Quiet." She ordered putting him in an arm lock as she dropped the man down.

Chief, Linda, and Fred entered the room where the guard came from. "Commander, the amount of slaves we've lost in the past 4 weeks is staggering, they've already took down more than 15 of our campsite without us even knowing it!" They heard a guard argue with their Commander.

"Fred, take the front interior, Linda right side." Chief ordered as they got into position. Chief made the first move as he came from behind and pierced the guard's armor with his ripper blade. His team emeged from each side and dropped the guard's

"Room clear." Fred said checking the prison cell's freeing the other slaves. "Go to the gate we have people there that will get you out." Fred instructed the slaves as they nodded and exited.

"Kelly, take front." Chief ordered as they formed around the staircase entering the dungeon. "Blue Team here were entering the dungeons." Chief and his team made their way to the dungeon, but as they were heading down a guard pop from the side and tries to stab Kelly. She leaned back avoiding the dagger before shooting the guard with her M90 suppressed shotgun, dropping the guard dead.

The suppressed gunshot echoed around the dungeon as footsteps can be heard shuffling and talking can also be heard coming inside. "We can't compromise our position, get that mute charge ready."

Linda placed down a mute charge and activated it. She nodded and Chief kicked the metal door as his team dropped down the entire room of guards. "Clear." Kelly said.

"Check the cells."

They've eached checked a cell, but found none of the people they were tasked to search for. "Chief, I got nothing." Fred said as he released a few slaves. "But I found few slaves."

"Take all the freed slaves to the checkpoint." Chief ordered, opening some prison cells and freed the slaves. "Nick, this is Blue Team, we found none of the slaves we we're looking for."

"Roger, proceed to checkpoint Alpha and prepped for extraction." Nick replied in the radio.

As they were all freeing the slaves they got a call from the other team. "Team, this is Noble, we've got a situation. One of slaves we've found is in the emperor's throne room. Sending you vid links now." Carter said showing them a video in their HUDs a live recording.

In the video it show's a group of armed men dragging a female slave, black hair and in dirty clothing, in front of the group was a 5'10 blonde haired man as he was shouting at the Japanese Ambassador and the Itami's 3rd Recon Team.

"You have got to be joking." Cormack said in the radio.