Chapter 1

~1~

Sariyah Hayes

I sat in my 2019 Mercedes S 560 4Matic Coupe waiting for my man to be released from the hell he had been living in for the past 3 years. I had not engaged in any sexual activities the entire time he was gone so I was definitely looking forward to getting my hands on him. The time flew by considering all the different businesses that I run on a daily basis.

Zander served time for money laundering and other drug related charges. I told him that I would stick by him through it all and that is what I did. He gave me money to start out my nail salon 4 years ago. From there, I was able to flip that money and create other businesses of my own. I'm very independent and I pride myself on my hustle. I'm never going to wait around for someone to feed me. I'm gonna go get it on my own.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw Zander walking towards me. He had so much muscle on him now. I couldn't believe that I would no longer have to come visit him here. He opened the door to my car before sliding into the passenger side.

He grinned. "Damn girl, you look sexy as hell."

"Thank you baby." I told him.

He leaned over and grabbed my face before placing a kiss on my lips. It was something that I had not felt in such a long time that it almost felt weird as hell.

"Shit...I been thinking 'bout you for the longest. How shit been for you?" he asked.

I left the correctional facility hoping that it'd be my last time stepping foot on their property forever.

I sighed. "I have a lot going on actually. I told you about my other businesses that I've started and I'm thinking about doing some other things that aren't quite set in stone yet."

"My baby a fucking hustla. I love that shit about you ma. I'm glad you making a name for yourself as well too." Zander said.

"Thanks, I've missed you so much. I haven't had sex in so fucking long. I'm sure I have spider webs down there."

Zander laughed. "Don't worry, I'll clear all that shit out."

I couldn't wait until we could actually spend some time together, but he had plans on going to see his family tonight, which I understand. I'm sure I'll get my time with him.

"Speaking of that...when are we gonna have some alone time?" I questioned.

"I got something planned for us baby, don't worry. I just need to go see my family and get some shit back in order since I'm home. Shit needs to be handled." He said.

"Alright, whatever. I guess I'll call the girls to come over tonight." I said trying to make him feel guilty just a little bit.

"Chill...don't do that. I told you I got you so just trust me. Aight?"

I simply nodded and didn't say anything else. The rest of our ride was in silence and I was okay with it. I pulled into the driveway of Zander's mother house and parked. His mom and I were very cool and I talked to her a lot while he was away.

"You gonna come in for a second?" Zander asked glancing at me.

"Sure." I said turning off my car before getting out.

Zander must have noticed how quiet I got so he walked around the car to me and stood there in front of me. I didn't say anything, we just stared at each other.

"You mad at me?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No."

He sighed. "I can't really tell right now. I promise I'm gonna murder that ass when we get some alone time. You know my mom would fucking trip if I didn't come through."