35- Spreading Rumours

1 CHAPTER LEFT!

OMG 2.9K and It was only on 2.5 about 4 days ago.

This story doesn't feel complete does it?......Hmmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*One month later*

"LOLA!" I yelled as her small figure got further away.

She was doing it again; she keeps running up to Ryan and shouting 'Ashleigh likes you.' She really needed to stop. It's the end of February now; she's being doing it ever since we got back from school.

I didn't even tell her that I liked him, she found out. Me and the girls were talking about it and she had overheard.

She had joined in year 9, no one really like her; she became part of our group when we have given up all wanting her to leave. That was when I hung out with her, Elle and Edward.

She had long thin hair, which she constantly bleached and died every possible colour, she was very un educated, had been kicked out of her old school, was a gypsy, loved to drink and smoke, wore more makeup than a clown, and thought she was pretty.

Lola was a bitch.....

"Hahaha" She laughed as she approached the business studies classrooms.

Looking through the classroom door, I saw Ryan. She knew where he was going to be, oh shit......

"Lola stop!" I said trying to drag her away; she thought it was a joke, a game.

This was the same girl that used to be a friend.

That bitch.....

"Hay are you in that class?" She said running up to a helplessly looking boy.

"Erm Yeh?" He said confused as he knocked on the door.

"Okay good!" She said bouncing up and down excitedly.

I would slap her, but she's probably armed and would stab me.....No exaggeration, she got kicked out or school, and somehow got back in. She was a real psychopath that girl.

"Why-" She cut him off.

"Do you know Ryan in that class?"

"Lola....."

"The mix race one..." She continued.

"No Lola stop." I said pulling her away.

"Yeh?" The boy said as the teacher opened the door.

"Tell him that Ashleigh likes him."

"Don't." I said as he turned towards the door.